[RUU] HTC Glacier Official RUU [Signed]

OP bhilgeman

19th October 2010, 01:24 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 11

745 posts
Its an HTC Sense Rom. Loaded with a bunch of the stock apps, comes with some T-mobile themes. Cant see anything special though.
-deuces-
19th October 2010, 01:42 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatterv2

Its an HTC Sense Rom. Loaded with a bunch of the stock apps, comes with some T-mobile themes. Cant see anything special though.

TMOBILE DID A GREAT JOB WITH THE MYTOUCH SLIDE UI "ESPRESSO" . AND THE FUNNY THING IS THAT, THE UI ON THE MYTOUCH SLIDE HAD SKINS, LANDSCAPE SENSE, AND MULTITASKING IN THE NOTIFICATIONS WAY BEFORE THE "DESIRE HD" AND "DESIRE Z".

oh yeah..also ALOT OF GOODIES IN THE PREVIOUS MYTOUCH (CAN APPLY LOCK WALLPAPER DIFFERENT FROM HOME WALLPAPER, THEMES, LANDSCAPE SENSE, MY FAVES GALLERY, MODE SWITCH BASE ON TIME OR LOCATION, GENIUS APP, APP PACK AND MORE). SO I AM VERY INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT THIS 2.2 VERSION OF THE MYTOUCH ROM PACKS
19th October 2010, 02:01 AM   |  #13  
Hollywood, FL
Thanks Meter: 65

247 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapoharoun

TMOBILE DID A GREAT JOB WITH THE MYTOUCH SLIDE UI "ESPRESSO" . AND THE FUNNY THING IS THAT, THE UI ON THE MYTOUCH SLIDE HAD SKINS, LANDSCAPE SENSE, AND MULTITASKING IN THE NOTIFICATIONS WAY BEFORE THE "DESIRE HD" AND "DESIRE Z".

oh yeah..also ALOT OF GOODIES IN THE PREVIOUS MYTOUCH (CAN APPLY LOCK WALLPAPER DIFFERENT FROM HOME WALLPAPER, THEMES, LANDSCAPE SENSE, MY FAVES GALLERY, MODE SWITCH BASE ON TIME OR LOCATION, GENIUS APP, APP PACK AND MORE). SO I AM VERY INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT THIS 2.2 VERSION OF THE MYTOUCH ROM PACKS

So basically it comes with a whole bunch of bloatware. Yay.
19th October 2010, 02:02 AM   |  #14  
Hollywood, FL
Thanks Meter: 65

247 posts
Donate to Me
BTW, why is this in the HD2 section?
19th October 2010, 02:50 AM   |  #15  
Flag Princeton,MN
Thanks Meter: 196

1,764 posts
More
Its in this section to see if any devs wanna take a shot at porting it to our devices

Sent from my hd2 aka tmobile evo eatin on some froyo
19th October 2010, 03:02 AM   |  #16  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 354

971 posts
More
Im just hoping that we can get UMA working on our phones, cause the signal in my house is incredibly bad, and its hurting my business when customers call me and the call drops. And as far as I know - the Glacier will have something like UMA. Or am I wrong?
19th October 2010, 03:12 AM   |  #17  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Tulsa, Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 566

1,948 posts
More
The Mytouch UI isnt bad IMO. I cant wait to see what it turns out to be. Some of you can try to rain on our parade but some of us will enjoy it. It might suck, it might be awesome, who knows.
19th October 2010, 03:38 AM   |  #18  
Flag nyc
Thanks Meter: 18

510 posts
More
con somebody post pictures..
19th October 2010, 03:43 AM   |  #19  
Flag NEW YORK CITY
Thanks Meter: 1

105 posts
Donate to Me
More
CAN YALL PLEASE POST the tmobile tv apk.
19th October 2010, 04:22 AM   |  #20  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 5

129 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapoharoun

stop yelling........

I'm intrigued http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/18/t...-speed-enhanc/
Last edited by Buster3616; 19th October 2010 at 04:36 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread