Fusion is a stable and elegant combination between TouchWiz elements and an authorized version of LauncherPro. its where your phone intersects and deign meets speed. Keeping with the dark graphical theme that our users have come to love and enjoy, Fusion adds in the stability and speed of being absolutely free of the TouchWiz launcher. This will speed up your menus and enhance your Android user experience dramatically.
We took the Bionix that you've enjoyed so much and incorporated the Hybrid experience you've been asking for. Welcome to Fusion.
Fusion 1.2 Features:
- Stock Vibrant kernel included (kernal back support included, you can flash other kernels on top of our rom. We recommend our CORE KERNEL)
- JI2 modem for optimal balance of battery/throughput
- OCLF added
- Playlogos1 modded in rom and within OCLF
- Updated Maps
- Updated update-script - permissions
- Added new YouTube.apk
- Fixed T9 issues
- HTC_IME keyboard added
- Reskinned swype with old skin per request
- Added 3 button toggle in pulldown - sounds on/silent/vibrate
- Fixed BT audio quality
- BT toggle now turns on BT automatically instead of taking you to BT setup screen
- Killed battery full notification in status bar
- Added auto zipalign script to init.d
- Sh.bin moddifed
- Increased wifi scanning gap to reduce battery drain
- Modified built in memory handler to strict
- Modified CFQ IO scheduler for optimized read/write
- Re-enabled low-latency mode
- Removed penalty for back-seeks
- Modified kernel scheduler - made less aggressive - this makes a huge difference in UI and app responsiveness
- Manually set starting dalvik heap size
- Changed all mounted partitions to 'noatime' - by default this is set to 'realtime' which causes slow downs.
- Updated Titanium Backup
- New boot/shutdown sounds - introducing 'Millie'
- Random framework-res edits
Fusion 1.1 Features:
- JI6 Swipe w/ Voice Input, Reskinned
- Reboot, Recovery, Download options from power down menu (Icons created by: s0niqu3)
- Returned Linda Boot Sound
- Google Voice updated
- Updated Pandora
- Updated LauncherPro
- Updated Build.prop
- Several Speed Enhancements
- JI6 Compatible Battery Mod
- Stable Bionix based design from JI6 OTA files
- JI2 modem in place for optimal battery life and great data through
- Removed TouchWiz Launcher completely
- Added google SUPL HOST port 7276 to gps.conf for better sat locks.
- Integrated authorized LauncherPro
- Integrated stock/vanilla laucher
- Exclusive DreamLyfe design theme
- Preinstalled Titanium Backup free edition
- Preinstalled Pandora
- Reboot option added to power menu
- Multiple kernel options
- Multiple lock screen options - or option for glass lock screen only
- Enhanced glass lockscreen - shorter throw - less lag
- Speed enhancement
- Rebuilt update-script
- Build.prop mods
- Updated Maps
- Updated Rom Manager
- FFC support
Optional Download:blue segmented battery mod (flash through clockwork, will not wipe. ONLY compatible with bionix and fusion roms!)
Known issues: (RESOLVED) Download:Bionix Final SSL certificate fix (this fixes the issues with going to secured sites. As far as I know, this was the only bug.) I have not added this fix into the rom files yet, so after you flash the rom, you need to reboot into recovery and flash this fix. Its a flashable.zip and WILL NOT wipe your data. DISABLE VOODOO FIRST!
Step 1:Disable Voodoo Lag Fix -
This step only applies to those of you who are currently using the Voodoo lag fix. If you are not currently using Voodoo, please move onto step 3 for final installation instructions. If you are using an ext2 lag fix such as Ryans, you can simply flash on top.
1. Download the attached 'disable-voodoo.zip' flashable deactivator. 2. Load file onto your internal sdcard 3. Reboot into clockwork recovery and select 'install zip from sdcard'. 4. Select 'choose zip from sdcard' and locate the deactivator file. 5. Select the file and flash. 6. Reboot phone and proceed to step 3 of the installation instructions.
Step 2:Nandroid Backup -
Before you perform ANY modifications, you should always perform a nandroid backup. The nandroid backup will allow you to step backwards and restore your previous settings in the event the unthinkable happens. To perform a nandroid please follow these steps.
1. Reboot via Rom Manager to Clockwork Recovery, or use 'adb reboot recovery'. 2. Using the volume up and down keys, highlight nandroid and press the power button to select. 3. Select backup, this will take some time depending on the volume of your data. Be patient!
Step 3:Flash Bionix Fusion
This is the final step of the installation. This presumes you are already rooted and ready to go. If you are not, then you will need to root and install rom manager first.
1. Download the rom of your choice and place the file onto the root of your internal sdcard. 2. Reboot into Clockwork Recovery.
- From Rom Manager app, select 'boot into clockwork recovery'
- From ADB, type 'adb reboot recovery'. 3. From the main clockwork recovery menu, use the 'down' volume control to scroll to 'install zip from sdcard'. Press the power button. this will take you to a second menu screen. 4. From thet second menu screen, scroll to 'choose zip from sdcard' and select with the power button. 5. Scroll to the file name of the rom you downloaded and press the power button. It will ask you to confirm your choice, select 'yes' and the rom will begin to flash. DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR PHONE DURING THIS PROCESS! 6. Once the flash is complete, select 'go back'. Now select 'reboot' from this menu. 7. Allow your phone to reboot completely. The first boot will take a few minutes, please be patient. 8. Once booted into the home screen, please allow your phone to sit for 5-10 minutes to allow all boot procedures to take place. Keep in mind, you've just heavily modified your device, it needs time to adjust to the new changes. 9. Wait roughly 15 minutes after the first initial boot and then restart your phone one time. You may do this by holding the 'power button' and selecting either shut down or reboot. 10. At this point, if you are running an overclock kernel, you will need to download setcpu and adjust your clock speeds. You need to be sure your minimum clock speed is set to 200mhz. Optimal settings are 200/1200.
Enable OCLF EXT2 LagFix: (Optional)
1. Open OCLF
2. Install EXT2 tools
3. Restore boot animation
4. Select OneClickLagFix V2.2
5. Your phone will reboot - DONE!
Optimal LauncherPro Settings: General Settings:
Keep app in memory - check Home Screen Settings:
Number of screen - 7
Default screen - 4 Dock Settings:
Number of docks - 1
Unread SMS count - check Behavior Settings:
Home key to default screen - check Appearance settings:
Dock background - select 'froyo wide' (its not really froyo wide) Advanced Settings:
Minimum scrolling speed - 75
Use 3d drawer - check
Opening speed - 7
By continuing below this line, you have acknowledged that you have read the entire document and understand what needs to be done and risks involved with flashing your device. Team Whiskey is in no way responsible for loss, damage, theft, envy, indigestion, incineration, or any other random acts that may come as a result from your flash. If you acknowledge, please continue to Team Whiskeys download page. ENJOY!
For support and compatibility issues, Voodoo kernels have been removed from downloadable options. Fusion is Voodoo compatible.
For voodoo installation and kernels please see JACs Voodoo and XMOD threads.
Please, This is not a voodoo support thread, if you have questions please level them at the developer and their thread.
-Known Issues - None
The skin I use on my personal use Fusion is a paid skin by DreamLyfe, but they have agreed to allow us to demo it
It includes several commonly used buttons and the offset DreamLyfe bar in Grey. It does come centered and offset and the grey line in several different colors. For that, you have to visit the website and buy DreamLyfe
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?