Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 51,633 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Scoot CyanogenMod 6.1.2 (RLS6) [16.03.2011]

Tip us?

scooter1556
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 178

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyteckst View Post
I tried both versions and also redownloaded them. Will try one more time.

Edit: Sorry, my mistake. I did not see that inside tar is another tar )just gunzipped)...
lol, that'll do it

JonesL
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Think the problem with marketplace is that its out of date nor will it update to its latest

scooter1556
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 178

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesL View Post
Think the problem with marketplace is that its out of date nor will it update to its latest
Not sure what you mean. The version of market in this build was released on the 20th October and is the most recent version. The database does not get downloaded to the phone, it is all done on googles servers, the market app is just a go between.

scooter1556
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 178

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Not sure what you mean. The version of market in this build was released on the 20th October and is the most recent version. The database does not get downloaded to the phone, it is all done on googles servers, the market app is just a go between. I've tried numerous things to get different apps that people have requested but nothing has worked but if you find a build where the app you would like is present in the market let me know so i can have a look at the roms settings.

JonesL
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter1556 View Post
Not sure what you mean. The version of market in this build was released on the 20th October and is the most recent version. The database does not get downloaded to the phone, it is all done on googles servers, the market app is just a go between. I've tried numerous things to get different apps that people have requested but nothing has worked but if you find a build where the app you would like is present in the market let me know so i can have a look at the roms settings.
On the phone it states v1.82 here it states 2.07 http://market.android.com/support/bi...&answer=190860

scooter1556
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 178

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
On the phone it states v1.82 here it states 2.07 http://market.android.com/support/bi...&answer=190860
You may be on to something there, just had a quick look around and it doesn't look like it will be easy to get a mdpi version so I expect 1.82 is the latest version that will run on our phones hence why it hasn't been updated but won't stop me trying!!! I'll keep you posted. Thank you for bringing it to my attention

thoughtlesskyle
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3278
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter1556 View Post
You may be on to something there, just had a quick look around and it doesn't look like it will be easy to get a mdpi version so I expect 1.82 is the latest version that will run on our phones hence why it hasn't been updated but won't stop me trying!!! I'll keep you posted. Thank you for bringing it to my attention
check over in the hero forums i think they show the latest apps as 10.20

My Work:
SuperOneK
SuperBlue
SuperOne

A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork - john wooden

If you want to Donate, my link is here

object3d
Old
(Last edited by object3d; 29th October 2010 at 06:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Sorry I have asked it couple of times.

I am trying to run Android Froyo (different builds) to my Kaiser using *HARET install*. Though with all builds are working as stated when I use 2.6.32 but graphics don't fit well. When I use some old kernels, graphics look good but no real functionality such as wifi/camera etc.

I used Atools, as suggested by Thoughtlesskyle, and placed zimage/default/initrd.lzma file that it saves to the andboot folder with the latest build and the haret for 2.6.32 from it029000.massey.ac.nz/vogue but graphics is not showing well somehow. Can somebody be kind enough to tell where am I getting it wrong?

may be send a zip file with all the files. That will be great.

Thanks

kingshui
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi scooter1556

can you show me your manifest.xml ?
thanks!

scooter1556
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 178

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingshui View Post
hi scooter1556

can you show me your manifest.xml ?
thanks!
Which one? if you mean the repo manifest then it's the standard cyanogenmod one which you can find instructions on how to download on the cyanogenmod wiki.

Sent from my CyanogenMod Vogue/Kaiser using XDA App