Almost 300 sharp vector icons to suit .sencity theme
Have you seen the superb new .sencity theme by _LeCiel_? It's clean, simple and STUNNING!
But some bits are not quite finished yet and like many of you who have tried it and are hooked on the look, I am impatient and want more- and want it NOW! My old program icons looked like a dogs breakfast sitting next to the slick .sencity design and it was already driving me nuts - and LeCiel had only released the theme the week before!
So I got all fired up and put this icon pack together and now my phone looks almost all .sencity. I now walk taller, my teeth are much whiter and now a single look from me makes the ladies go weak at the knees....
So this is the Roosticity Icon set – I hope you enjoy them!
14th November, 2010
Major update- have completed all "Standard ROM" icons including settings folder. Covers all Energy(.sencity) HD2 Leo and Blackstone ROM icons- please let me know if I've missed any. Remember, this will also cover other (non Energy) .sencity ROMS and other Energy ROMS (Rhodium etc) except for the occasional icon which can be changed manually with JWMD etc. (I've focussed on Energy ROM simply because that's what I use).
THANKS of course to _LeCiel_ for a fantastic theme- the .sencity thread is here.
THANKS TO CONTRIBUTORS:
They drive us pretty hard at the Roosticity Icon Sweatshop, so if you know anyone that can do an honest days work for an honest days pay (well actually it's chicken feed) then I'd be glad to hear from you. Contributions welcome.
LYCOX thanyou for additional icons - find these extra icons here at post 16 of this thread. Lycox icons up to last update are included within the Roosticity pack.
COLOSSUS_R thankyou for additional icons- find these extra icons here at post 78 of this thread. Colossus icons will be added to the Roosticity pack with the next major update.
SEE BELOW THE PREVIEW IMAGE FOR HOW TO INSTALL & OTHER INFO... (Check the PDFs attached for a preview of the full set)
REQUEST AN ICON OR MAKE YOUR OWN click on this link to post 34.
You're welcome to use these icons but please add a post here so we can take a peek at your work, and if you are using the .sencity theme then why not add a link back to here so your users can more easily find icons for the additional programs they load
ALSO THANKS TO:
Thanks to the following for vector source files: Reflection Icon Set by Webdesigner Depot, FREEGINE Vector Icon Set and the Liquidicity icon set by Go Squared.
11th November, 2010
Minor update: Some corrections and additions. Standard ROM pack almost complete- some settings folder icons to come in next major update.
3rd November, 2010
Updated zipped folder to include all the "Standard ROM" icons included in the cab plus a stack of icons for additional programs. Includes extra icons Lycox has contributed up to this date. Now almost 200 icons in total.
2nd November, 2010 (Melbourne Cup Day)
Completed icons for apps that are selectable through Cookies Home Tabs and put in to a CAB. This CAB also covers all start menu icons apart from icons in settings folder.
HOW TO LOAD ICON SET:
1. Copy cab file to your SD Card or phone and run it. The cab will replace the standard start menu icons that come with most ROMs.
2. You will need to clear the HTC Sense icon cache to update the icon links in Sense, and then soft reset. (Use either JWMD as below point B.3, or there's a small utility to do this called SICC (Sense Icon Cache Clearer), or manually by deleting all .png files in ProgLauncher folder (Application Data>HTC>ProgLauncher).
3. There may be a few left over that need to be changed manually with JWMD due to ROM and icon naming differences. Icons for extra applications that you have loaded will not be replaced automatically, so match an icon from the zipped file to your application and change manually with JWMD.
4. If you want to change back to your original set-up, simply un-install Roosticity from your Remove Programs menu (this won't remove icons changed with JWMD- you will need to remove those ones with JWMD)
B) MANUALLY or with JWMD Icon Changer
You can manually rename and copy and paste icons into the correct locations, but I used JWMD Icon Changer to do mine initially, so below describes that method.
1. Download the ZIP from the link below and copy the extracted folder somewhere on your SD card.
2. Use JWMD Icon Changer to replace the existing icons (read instructions from that thread on how to do it- it’s simple)
3. Clear HTC Sense Icon Cache. (JWMD has a feature to clear the HTC Sense icon cache under Menu> Tools> HTC Sense Tools> Clear Icon Cache.)
4. Select yes to Soft Reset.
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD: STRICTLY NO DOWNLOAD MIRRORS- provide a link to this thread on XDA instead . Plus- use your THANKS button if you get some use out of these!