OK...so here are install instructions for this kernel....
People currently running a voodoo kernel:
1. Create a disable_lagfix file in /sdcard/voodoo
2. Reboot phone, this will take forever!!!! Wait it out.
3. Let phone boot back to normal. You can delete disable_lagfix file AFTER you flash this kernel, but it's not necessary.
4. Download the test20 to sd card.
5. Reboot into cwm recovery
6. Choose "Install zip from sd card"
7. Choose "Select zip from sd card"
8. Navigate to file and select it. Once done, reboot and enjoy.
**If you do not have a voodoo kernel running, then start at step 4.
***ALWAYS remember to do a nandroid backup before modding your phone.