Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 43,995 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hong Kong ROM ZSJP8 is available

Tip us?
 
damenchoy
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 55
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hong Kong
Default Hong Kong ROM ZSJP8 is available

Rumors said the formal one (Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese version) will be out within 10 days..

http://www.kingmobi.net/bbs/thread-146956-1-1.html (in Chinese, you need Google Translate to help understand it in English)
 
dani31
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 233
Join Date: Dec 2007
Google's translation of the first 10 posts:


#1 New Hong Kong version ZSJP8

Just brush under the contact has been tried on the perfect solution and no shortage of other letters we all found it

#2 ~ Sand you a fat ah ~ ~ prodigal son! ! Come too close it! ! !

#3 Sofa not you

#4 Try

#5 Is the formal version of you

#6 ddddddddddddddddddddddddd

#7 omyladygaga!

#8 Oh, the 2nd floor of the play by the points of the

#9 Thanks for sharing. . .

#10 To see how, is the Hong Kong version of my



LMAO
 
MiG123
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 276
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani31 View Post
Google's translation of the first 10 posts:


#1 New Hong Kong version ZSJP8

Just brush under the contact has been tried on the perfect solution and no shortage of other letters we all found it

#2 ~ Sand you a fat ah ~ ~ prodigal son! ! Come too close it! ! !

#3 Sofa not you

#4 Try

#5 Is the formal version of you

#6 ddddddddddddddddddddddddd

#7 omyladygaga!

#8 Oh, the 2nd floor of the play by the points of the

#9 Thanks for sharing. . .

#10 To see how, is the Hong Kong version of my



LMAO

rofl... this is pure comedy...
 
avary
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 149
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Urumqi
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani31 View Post
Google's translation of the first 10 posts:


#1 New Hong Kong version ZSJP8

Just brush under the contact has been tried on the perfect solution and no shortage of other letters we all found it

#2 ~ Sand you a fat ah ~ ~ prodigal son! ! Come too close it! ! !

#3 Sofa not you

#4 Try

#5 Is the formal version of you

#6 ddddddddddddddddddddddddd

#7 omyladygaga!

#8 Oh, the 2nd floor of the play by the points of the

#9 Thanks for sharing. . .

#10 To see how, is the Hong Kong version of my



LMAO
#3 Sofa not you

#7 omyladygaga!

hahahaha
 
ykkfive
Old
#5  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1036
Posts: 1,453
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by avary View Post
#3 Sofa not you

#7 omyladygaga!

hahahaha
just ignore those replies, they reply for points
actually the 2nd post (ie the 1st reply) means "i'm the 1st to reply" while the 3rd means "u r not the 1st 1"

and personally, i don think it will be released in 10 days (i'm a hk guy)
 
MCOGW
Old
#6  
MCOGW's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 277
Join Date: Sep 2010
Did anybody succesfully registered there to be able to download the file?
I tried, but it didn't work
 
damenchoy
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 55
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hong Kong
Default Another thread for download instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCOGW View Post
Did anybody succesfully registered there to be able to download the file?
I tried, but it didn't work
Try the instructions here:

http://www.kingmobi.net/bbs/thread-147010-1-2.html

They split the files into several parts to aid download.
I just noted that there is even instructions to root this ROM there.
 
avary
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 149
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Urumqi
grab the links from here

http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail....&last=23298479

another one here
www.sendspace.com/file/uzjw0q

haven't tested them myself though.
 
damenchoy
Old
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 55
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hong Kong
Post the official one released in 10 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykk_five View Post
just ignore those replies, they reply for points
actually the 2nd post (ie the 1st reply) means "i'm the 1st to reply" while the 3rd means "u r not the 1st 1"

and personally, i don think it will be released in 10 days (i'm a hk guy)
Yes, I agree that this is just a rumor... I just talked to Samsung HK and they said the official upgrade will be available at the end of this year

So should worth a try....for this new ROM
 
MCOGW
Old
#10  
MCOGW's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 277
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thx!

Meanwhile found another source, but it's still downloading...15 Mins 2go.
Hopefully it's not a fake

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Run, Jump, and Shoot in Tales of Ciaxia

There are certain types of games that have become paramount of the portable gaming world. As we have … more

Samsung Gear Live Stock Firmware Image Pulled, Temp Root

Just yesterday,XDA Recognized Developer and TV ProducerAdamOutlertore apart … more

Draw a Line and Let Your Device Do the Rest with LineitApp

Over the years, since evenbefore Android entered the scene, we have striven to … more

[APK] Chrome Beta 37 Brings First Traces of Material Design

With Android L on the horizon, it’s no surprise that Google’s … more