XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Dec 9] PSFAndroid [Hastarin r7.7]

Tip us?

kelvin_swe
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInVisibleGoD View Post
This is XDA, I believe piracy is not allowed! Be careful with what you write...
Friendly advice!

Which firmware and payload version are you?
PL3 have some freeze issues, give Hermes4b a try if that's the case...
I tried different payloads and the game i am trying to play is assassin's creed brotherhood. It stuck every time i start the game in 3-5 mins. and sometimes in same place.

It is very frustrating to play it.

TheInVisibleGoD
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin_swe View Post
I tried different payloads and the game i am trying to play is assassin's creed brotherhood. It stuck every time i start the game in 3-5 mins. and sometimes in same place.

It is very frustrating to play it.
Don't know if that's a known issue but did you try to backup the game to hdd0 again?
I had similar issues with RE5 regarding corrupted files...

sea_man
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by a pimp named slickback View Post
I just got a playstation with the 2.76 firmware will i need to upgrade to 3.41 and if so how can i do this or can i still use my leo to jailbreak it this way.
Download the 3.41 update from a trust and confirmed site ( because the name is the same in all updates) , put the file in a USB memory and update from the menu.
Ich bin der Löwe in diesem Königreich®

Xperia Z C6602
Rom: RomAur

kendimce
Old
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan1j3l View Post
I have everything set up (module is compiled successfully ) now just waiting small help from Axm9 regarding some kernel config.
So maybe PSFreedom for our Leo will be ready soon...
tnx for effort.
Phone: Samsung Note 2 Provider: Turkcell Current Rom: Stock rom 4.1.2
Tablet: Motorola Xoom [MZ601] 3G Provider: Turkcell Current Rom: Team Eos 4.1.2
Ultrabook: Samsung Ativ Pro [XE701T1C]

Phone history:Alcatel One Touch Easy->Alcatel One Touch Easy->Panasonic GD90 -> Nokia 5510->Nokia 7110->Nokia 7210 ->Nokia 6600->Asus P535 ->HTC HD2 -> Desire Z --> Samsung Note (N7000)->Nokia Lumia 920[/B]

kelvin_swe
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInVisibleGoD View Post
Don't know if that's a known issue but did you try to backup the game to hdd0 again?
I had similar issues with RE5 regarding corrupted files...
Yea you are right. I will copy it back to hdd0 and try the game again.
And do u think it is safe to delete the old game folders from hdd0?

Because i use to download demos from playstation store and when i delete them, the folders still exists on the hard drive and take up space. Is it ok to delete those folders?

Right now all i have is 4 games on my hdd0 and it shows that i am left only with 5 GB of free space. my hdd0 size is 160GB. So that is why i want to delete old demo game folders.

I appreciate ur help invisibleGod

TheInVisibleGoD
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea_man View Post
Download the 3.41 update from a trust and confirmed site ( because the name is the same in all updates) , put the file in a USB memory and update from the menu.
No need to update to 3.41 entirely, you can keep the 2.76 fw since it's already supported by PL3! If you wish to keep 2.76 fw but don't now how to run it in your HD2, I'll might be able to help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin_swe View Post
Yea you are right. I will copy it back to hdd0 and try the game again.
And do u think it is safe to delete the old game folders from hdd0?

Because i use to download demos from playstation store and when i delete them, the folders still exists on the hard drive and take up space. Is it ok to delete those folders?

Right now all i have is 4 games on my hdd0 and it shows that i am left only with 5 GB of free space. my hdd0 size is 160GB. So that is why i want to delete old demo game folders.

I appreciate ur help invisibleGod
Regarding demos, uninstall/delete ALWAYS from XMB, otherwise might get corrupted files! But if after uninstalling demos from XMB, you still have the demo folder in hdd0/game, you can delete it by FTP or comgenie's explorer.

Regarding AC Brotherhood backup, if you will upload it back to hdd0, no need to delete it from your GAMEZ folder, just create a rule (if you don't have it already) in your FTP client, to overwrite files IF size different, this way it will only upload files that failed at your first attempt!

dan1j3l
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 223
Default PSFreedom

New PSFreedom successfully ported to HD2.. Now few more tests then release with custom Android loader (barebone rootfs only for downgrading)...

Thx Axm9 for some hints on kernel config...
Follow dan1j3l on twitter

mekisi
Old
(Last edited by mekisi; 9th December 2010 at 05:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
New PSFreedom successfully ported to HD2.. Now few more tests then release with custom Android loader (barebone rootfs only for downgrading)...

may i test too and thanks btw

a pimp named slickback
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea_man View Post
thanks for the guidance you are very much appreciated.

kendimce
Old
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

thanks we wait for download links and guide..
Phone: Samsung Note 2 Provider: Turkcell Current Rom: Stock rom 4.1.2
Tablet: Motorola Xoom [MZ601] 3G Provider: Turkcell Current Rom: Team Eos 4.1.2
Ultrabook: Samsung Ativ Pro [XE701T1C]

Phone history:Alcatel One Touch Easy->Alcatel One Touch Easy->Panasonic GD90 -> Nokia 5510->Nokia 7110->Nokia 7210 ->Nokia 6600->Asus P535 ->HTC HD2 -> Desire Z --> Samsung Note (N7000)->Nokia Lumia 920[/B]