Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 49,027 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM-AOSP][28-08-2011] The FroyoMOD v2.9.3- Beyond Froyo2!! xD

Tip us?

Joolee
Old
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mile44 View Post
86? Currently 181 apps for me.

You then discover that there is no good way to organize them. Apps Organizer is only a partial solution; there is a need to have something builtin, for example a quick search in the app screen, sort by install date, sort by use date, groups (automatic! not manual labels), ...

Thousands of available apps, gigabytes of storage (thanks to app2sd), ruined by bad management features....
You can sort by install date in Go Lanucher and you can even devide your apps in folders.

mcdevtingz
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Using dsi fix v1 had no reboots
But battery drain is present.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

stexyn
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sileshn View Post
That bug has been there for previous releases as well. Workaround is to toggle the sound profiles using notification Widgets. Should be done after every reboot.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Sorry Sileshn I don't understand fine.
Notification Widgets is an application from market?
sileshnair Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by stexyn View Post
Sorry Sileshn I don't understand fine.
Notification Widgets is an application from market?
No. Use the sound icon in the drop down notification bar to toggle your sound to vibrate->silent and back to normal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

meilstone
Old
Thanks Meter 3
He says that you use the power widget wich is pre installed. After every reboot you just change the sound profile. So it can "reload" the setting. Even if your sound is ON before reboot you have to change it after reboot from ON to ON, by pressing the widget from ON to silent to vibrate and so on till u r back to ON
EDIT: sileshn was faster
Sent from my Milestone using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meilstone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Quentin himself
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Hi,

I made my own bootanimation but i doesn't work. I guess that is caused by its weight : 10mo (then reduced to 7mo).
How can i made my frames lighter (i use the gimp)?

BTW, i applied it through Luca's script, any consequence? And i chose Store mode for zipping

It will be the only off-topic questions
sileshnair Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin himself View Post
Hi,

I made my own bootanimation but i doesn't work. I guess that is caused by its weight : 10mo (then reduced to 7mo).
How can i made my frames lighter (i use the gimp)?

BTW, i applied it through Luca's script, any consequence? And i chose Store mode for zipping

It will be the only off-topic questions
Use JPEG images instead of png's to reduce size.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

mblaster4711
Old
Thanks Meter 9
@luca
So the Reboots are still present (FM292, longer surfing, tapatalk-posting...), now switched from DSIFIXv2 back to DSI-Workaround.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk
Samsung GT-I9100G - Stock ICS
Motorola Milestone - Modded Stock 2.1 - by papadawg & FuFu

indiacam
Old
(Last edited by indiacam; 3rd August 2011 at 07:09 PM.) Reason: no reboot.
Thanks Meter 16
As told before I am reporting some bugs (old one and new one)

1) The device gets REAL HOT and drains battery even if not used but with 3G Data is enabled. The battery backup is good if you put 3G and WIFI setting off, when device not in use.

2) This is weird but not so serious. After some time (even 5 to 10 minutes) when I try to Switch on device, the unlock-slider does not work. Remains fixed and does not move. Then switch off manually. Then switch on again, it works normal when you try second attempt.

Just confirming once again, NO REBOOT SINCE THIS FLASH with all wipes done twice or thrice. Seems Built-in DIS FIX works fine. May be you people are getting reboot with any particular app, which may be crashing. Anyone noticed rebooot with particular app?
MICROMAX-A116 CANVAS HD (with StarkHD3.5 gr8 rom)
LG O2X (with V20q FlexBomb R6+GuesteKRNL 1.8.1)

Also used Motorola Milestone, AtomLife and many more.

My Other Posts: STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE2ROOT MILESTONE | M2DTouchFlo | iPhone conversion guide | Rom Install Guide | PowerSaving Tips | USB Connect Tips

stexyn
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiacam View Post
2) This is weird but not so serious. After some time (even 5 to 10 minutes) when I try to Switch on device, the unlock-slider does not work. Remains fixed and does not move. Then switch off manually. Then switch on again, it works normal when you try second attempt.

Just confirming once again, NO REBOOT SINCE THIS FLASH with all wipes done twice or thrice.
Same problem, sometimes the phone freeze and I resolve manually power off the screen with the button, power on and then unlock the phon from lockscreen.

No reboots for me; I had cyano6 and made all wipes 3 times, after apply the update.zip and all work!
I don't use backup programs except smsBackup+ for restore messages and appbrain

Tags
how froyo solution to the problem of camera?