Ask a question

No registration required

Weird lock pattern issue

OP pelmenept

30th December 2010, 11:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

46 posts
I am on stock jl5, and have been using it without a problem for sometime. until today when my lock pattern simply dissappeared, and changed on its own to default glass lock screen.

It surprised me, but I didn't give it too much though, and changed back to my lock pattern. And again five minutes later, phone switched back to glass lock screen. I tried all secure lock methods, but phone keeps switching back to glass lock screen, disabling all the secure logins on it's own.

Any advice?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
31st December 2010, 12:53 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 40

555 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelmenept

I am on stock jl5, and have been using it without a problem for sometime. until today when my lock pattern simply dissappeared, and changed on its own to default glass lock screen.

It surprised me, but I didn't give it too much though, and changed back to my lock pattern. And again five minutes later, phone switched back to glass lock screen. I tried all secure lock methods, but phone keeps switching back to glass lock screen, disabling all the secure logins on it's own.

Any advice?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

1. Try rebooting, or otherwise just reflash your ROM. This will fix it most likely.
2. Post in the Q and A section
The Following User Says Thank You to bobbbb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread