Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,222 Members 44,795 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Weird lock pattern issue

Tip us?

pelmenept
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Weird lock pattern issue

I am on stock jl5, and have been using it without a problem for sometime. until today when my lock pattern simply dissappeared, and changed on its own to default glass lock screen.

It surprised me, but I didn't give it too much though, and changed back to my lock pattern. And again five minutes later, phone switched back to glass lock screen. I tried all secure lock methods, but phone keeps switching back to glass lock screen, disabling all the secure logins on it's own.

Any advice?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

bobbbb
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelmenept View Post
I am on stock jl5, and have been using it without a problem for sometime. until today when my lock pattern simply dissappeared, and changed on its own to default glass lock screen.

It surprised me, but I didn't give it too much though, and changed back to my lock pattern. And again five minutes later, phone switched back to glass lock screen. I tried all secure lock methods, but phone keeps switching back to glass lock screen, disabling all the secure logins on it's own.

Any advice?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
1. Try rebooting, or otherwise just reflash your ROM. This will fix it most likely.
2. Post in the Q and A section
If I've helped you in anyway don't forget to THANK ME
The Following User Says Thank You to bobbbb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]