Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,150 Members 37,839 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Some Ideas

Tip us?

master-htc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Some Ideas

Hi Guys,

I have been a long time reader on here and thought it was about time I contributed.

I really like all these versions of android around running from the SD card it is really cool. But I had an idea the other night. Why don't we just create a version which can be ran straight from the phone? Wouldn't that be cool

If any devs want to work on such a thing then feel free to take my idea. I don't want anything for it although feel free to donate if you want. I cant post my paypal URL on here as I am a new member but if you want it please send me a PM!

Thanks,

Droid3003
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Are you from the Moon ?

Gevorg89
Old
(Last edited by Gevorg89; 25th October 2010 at 04:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1

you are kiding right??
one of the best jokes I head in this forum...(how much should I donate, maybe 1000 $ for the best JOKE)
just search for nand and HD2

anush.isaac
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by master-htc View Post
Hi Guys,

I have been a long time reader on here and thought it was about time I contributed.

I really like all these versions of android around running from the SD card it is really cool. But I had an idea the other night. Why don't we just create a version which can be ran straight from the phone? Wouldn't that be cool

If any devs want to work on such a thing then feel free to take my idea. I don't want anything for it although feel free to donate if you want. I cant post my paypal URL on here as I am a new member but if you want it please send me a PM!

Thanks,
If this guy can't be banned, I don't even see a reason why a ban exists in the first place!! If you wanna donation come shove ur phone up urs!! U stupid moron!!!

ctrlaltdel
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Hi,

If you are a long time reader then you will probably know abt devs are working hard to make nand boot available and this is what you mean boot from phone

Sent from my HTC HD2 T8585 using XDA App

lukesan
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Fantastic idea, why didn't the other people think about this.

Ok, now go on and start reading for the coming weeks and start posting afterwards.

denaz
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Give me a couple of mins and i'll make it for you.

Dblfstr
Old
(Last edited by Dblfstr; 25th October 2010 at 04:53 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 730

DONATE TO ME
Default Some more Ideas

I think we should also see if we can have an android build boot from the SD card. I take no credit for this if anyone wants to try. I will, however, be accepting you bank account numbers if you wish to donate.

Sarcasm aside, you do realize that creating a native android operating system is the goal here right? Booting form the SD card was the first logical step, with flashing to NAND and overwriting WinMo to eventually come. Yes it would be cool, and it will be cool when the devs are done, which they are close.

MOD, Close plz
My current device:
────────────────────
HTC HD2 (LEO) TmoUS 1024
Kernal:Tytung_R9

My Work:
────────────────────
Netflix Rotation Enabled Apps: Netflix
Boot Animations: Link
Enable rotation in ANY app: Link
My Game: Floppy Fish

rafpigna
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,228

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Please, please, say me what is the name of the drug you are smoking.. must be so EXCELLENT!!
My builds:
Nand: Rafdroid HD - Rafdroid HD light - Rafdroid Ginger
Sd:
Rafdroid HD
My Kernel: HERE

Want updates?... Click to Follow me on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/rafpigna

If you like my ROMs, feel free to DONATE HERE Every donation is appreciated but not mandatory You can still press THANKS button!
[/FONT]

mattfmartin
Old
Thanks Meter 355
@OP
Do you live next to osama bin laden? Because you must live in a cave.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe