Thread Closed

Some Ideas

OP master-htc

25th October 2010, 04:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi Guys,

I have been a long time reader on here and thought it was about time I contributed.

I really like all these versions of android around running from the SD card it is really cool. But I had an idea the other night. Why don't we just create a version which can be ran straight from the phone? Wouldn't that be cool

If any devs want to work on such a thing then feel free to take my idea. I don't want anything for it although feel free to donate if you want. I cant post my paypal URL on here as I am a new member but if you want it please send me a PM!

Thanks,
25th October 2010, 04:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Are you from the Moon ?
25th October 2010, 04:39 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts

you are kiding right??
one of the best jokes I head in this forum...(how much should I donate, maybe 1000 $ for the best JOKE)
just search for nand and HD2
Last edited by Gevorg89; 25th October 2010 at 04:45 PM.
25th October 2010, 04:41 PM   |  #4  
Flag Irving, TX
Thanks Meter: 3

67 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by master-htc

Hi Guys,

I have been a long time reader on here and thought it was about time I contributed.

I really like all these versions of android around running from the SD card it is really cool. But I had an idea the other night. Why don't we just create a version which can be ran straight from the phone? Wouldn't that be cool

If any devs want to work on such a thing then feel free to take my idea. I don't want anything for it although feel free to donate if you want. I cant post my paypal URL on here as I am a new member but if you want it please send me a PM!

Thanks,

If this guy can't be banned, I don't even see a reason why a ban exists in the first place!! If you wanna donation come shove ur phone up urs!! U stupid moron!!!
25th October 2010, 04:41 PM   |  #5  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 8

275 posts
More
Hi,

If you are a long time reader then you will probably know abt devs are working hard to make nand boot available and this is what you mean boot from phone

Sent from my HTC HD2 T8585 using XDA App
25th October 2010, 04:44 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 146

1,103 posts
More
Quote:

Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Fantastic idea, why didn't the other people think about this.

Ok, now go on and start reading for the coming weeks and start posting afterwards.
25th October 2010, 04:46 PM   |  #7  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 84

333 posts
More
Quote:

Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Give me a couple of mins and i'll make it for you.
25th October 2010, 04:48 PM   |  #8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Huntsville, AL
Thanks Meter: 730

2,183 posts
Donate to Me
More
Some more Ideas

I think we should also see if we can have an android build boot from the SD card. I take no credit for this if anyone wants to try. I will, however, be accepting you bank account numbers if you wish to donate.

Sarcasm aside, you do realize that creating a native android operating system is the goal here right? Booting form the SD card was the first logical step, with flashing to NAND and overwriting WinMo to eventually come. Yes it would be cool, and it will be cool when the devs are done, which they are close.

MOD, Close plz
Last edited by Dblfstr; 25th October 2010 at 04:53 PM.
25th October 2010, 04:50 PM   |  #9  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 2,228

1,327 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Please, please, say me what is the name of the drug you are smoking.. must be so EXCELLENT!!
25th October 2010, 04:51 PM   |  #10  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 355

4,441 posts
@OP
Do you live next to osama bin laden? Because you must live in a cave.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread