Have you tried flashing via the storage card?
from the FAQ
Flashing Via MicroSD Card
1. Make sure your microSD is Formatted to fat32 (you dont have to delete all files but it is safer if you do)
2. Download your prefered Rom from the Rhodium Rom Develpoment Page and unzip/unrar it to your PC
3. Goto the Roms Folder and rename the .nbh file to RHODIMG.nbh
4. Copy the RHODIMG.nbh file to the root of your MicroSD Card
5. Plug the MicroSD Card into the phone
6. Enter the BootLoader screen, you will first see a tri-color screen with the phone and SPL Information at the top
7. Follow the On Screen instructions to start the update
8. After flash has completed, press the reset button with the stylus to reset the device.
Phone: T-889 Note II
Rom: Note2 Tweaked
G2/DZ - G-Lite :: Rhodium 210 - Simplicity ROM and XDAndroid :: Kaiser (Tilt) - KaiserTouch :: Hermes (TyTn) - DarkVisions 5.0