[Q] Customize keyboard

27th October 2010, 03:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi HTC Dudes,

could anyone advise on how to customize and install either better or slideit keyboard, i have them installed but couldn't change the default to any of the mentioned above Keyboards. and i would like to be able to write in Arabic as well

could any one help Please

Thanks in advance Dudes.

Moved to General by Mod
Last edited by M_T_M; 28th October 2010 at 05:05 PM.
27th October 2010, 03:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 6

123 posts
More
I have to switch the keyboard in settings. Then there is a little gear on one of the keys of the default keyboard. You just longpress that and it will offer you to select input mode. You can select the keyboard you have installed yourself.
27th October 2010, 08:24 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtwrld

I have to switch the keyboard in settings. Then there is a little gear on one of the keys of the default keyboard. You just longpress that and it will offer you to select input mode. You can select the keyboard you have installed yourself.

still cannot find the gear key on the keyboard, could you Please be more precise ?

Thanks
27th October 2010, 11:34 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 24

730 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by youriou

still cannot find the gear key on the keyboard, could you Please be more precise ?

Thanks

On mine, my keyboard has an EN button on it. If I press that it gives me a shortlist of languages. If I then press Settings I can then alter text input settings - can't see arabic though...I'd expect you'd need an Asian ROM for that...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
keyboard
Previous Thread Next Thread