5,595,645 Members 45,335 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Ask Your Questions Here] Questions And Answers for Desire HD Users

Tip us?

snak3ater
Old
Thanks Meter 1775
is it possible to backup my txt messages using titanium?

Valentia007
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkid123 View Post
I'm pretty sure you can do that on your stock ROM. Go to languages and keyboards, there should be something there. Otherwise, some ROMs will support more languages, others less. Certain ROMs are also country specific. My recommendation is just to root your phone. It sounds like you're not too familiar with rooting, so I recommend doing a bit of research first. It's very easy to backup apps, app settings, and entire ROMs, if you find something you don't like, restoring a ROM you did like takes a few minutes.

You can back them up using titanium. When you flash a new ROM it'll be like the first time you turned on your phone, you'll have to set things up again. BUT this time you'll be rooted, and if you backed up your old apps, it'll take only a few minutes to restore them using Titanium.
So with a new ROM i will have access to Google play and all the apps that ive purchased? also can you recommend me a good ROM (If possible in swedish) with ICS or Jellybean ^^ since im new to this i want to have the ROM that have the best "Reviews".

Thanks Valentia

markusboy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Looking for a task manager...

Hallo. I have a rooted DHD with Revolution 6.1 and just reinstalled after some glitches I was experiancing. I installed all the apps I needed but one. I need that task manager that was in my long forgotten stock rom and had a microchip as an icon. I used it to close running apps in the background and I liked it as it was very simple to use. Is there a way to find it somehow or is there another app you suggest?
Thank you in advance.

markusboy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeedyasir91 View Post
is it possible to backup my txt messages using titanium?
I recently tried to backup my text messages using titanium but failed. No text was saved. So I used an app called "sms backup & restore".
The Following User Says Thank You to markusboy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

snak3ater
Old
Thanks Meter 1775
Quote:
Originally Posted by markusboy View Post
I recently tried to backup my text messages using titanium but failed. No text was saved. So I used an app called "sms backup & restore".
Lately i used an app which tried to back up my txts on gmail.it took so long while in process.so needed something fast and reliable..
Thankx

markusboy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeedyasir91 View Post
Lately i used an app which tried to back up my txts on gmail.it took so long while in process.so needed something fast and reliable..
Thankx
Aprox. 1500 texts in a couple of minutes is fast enough? And it stores them in sdcard so no need for internet.

snak3ater
Old
Thanks Meter 1775
Quote:
Aprox. 1500 texts in a couple of minutes is fast enough? And it stores them in sdcard so no need for internet.
Tried that app you suggested..it is brilliant..stored all of my txts on SD card in a couple a mins

Gabouka
Old
(Last edited by Gabouka; 5th August 2012 at 09:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Does somebody know which official RUU can I install to my phone, if I have a CID: HTC___032 ?

I am asking it, because I have screwed up my phone a bit, and a want to return to stock. I do this PD98IMG.zip stuff, but after the blue and the the yellow bar have filled in the top right side of the bootloader, i says an error: Main version is older. I am trying the European WWE 3.12.405.1 rom, but I know that mine says I am on 3.13.0.0 in the RUU installer. What should I do?

markusboy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Hallo. I have a rooted DHD with Revolution 6.1 and just reinstalled after some glitches I was experiancing. I installed all the apps I needed but one. I need that task manager that was in my long forgotten stock rom and had a microchip as an icon. I used it to close running apps in the background and I liked it as it was very simple to use. Is there a way to find it somehow or is there another app you suggest?
Thank you in advance.
Bulletin: Just flashed a couple of mods.
APM_&_Wakeup_screen_volume_buttons_ARHD_6.3.x.zip
and
Quick_Settings_XL_2.0_ARHD_6.3.x.zip
So the task manager I was looking for appeared in my app list. I guess it was the 2nd mod. Anyway my problem is solved, so never mind the question and have a nice day...

Cadocson
Old
Thanks Meter 6
What audio method should I use running spirit fm on jellytime's beta 10 so that audio stays on when the screen goes off?

Tags
desire hd, dhd, market, market apps, question dhd