[ROM][12/12] CyanogenMod 6.1.0 (Stable) for HTC Buzz (Wildfire) || Nightlies now up
CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 2.2 (Froyo) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This is an AOSP-based build with extra contributions from many people which you can use without any type of Google applications. I found a link from some other project that can be used to restore the Google parts, which can be found below or elsewhere in the thread. I've still included the various hardware-specific code, which seems to be slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Visit the CHANGELOG for a full list of changes and features!
All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github!
If you'd like to to contribute to CyanogenMod, checkout our Gerrit instance.
When coming from a different ROM:
1. Unlock/root your device and install Clockwork Recovery.
2. Do a Nandroid backup!
3. WIPE/Factory Reset
4. Install the ROM
5. Optionally install the Google Addon
When coming from another CM6 ROM:
1. Do a Nandroid backup (just in case)
2. Install the ROM
3. Optionally install the Google Addon
Latest version: 6.1.0-Wildfire (12/12/2010)
Download: update-cm-6.1.0-Buzz-signed.zip (Mirror)
Report issues here.
You can get the latest nightlies here, don't report about bugs on them though please (Mirror)
I want to say a huge thank you to everyone in Team Douche and anybody else who was involved in this, particularly cyanogen who made CyanogenMod what it is, and those who helped me get it going. I also want to thank my testers for helping me debug everything in the early stages. Enjoy!
- Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300
[4.0.4] CM9 Nightly w/ Ninphetamin3 kernel
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi (P7510)
[4.0.4] CM9 Nightly
Huawei Ideos S7, Nexus S I9020, Huawei U8800, ZTE Blade x2, HTC Wildfire, HTC Tattoo