Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,899 Members 47,550 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC desire WIFI Connection trouble

Tip us?

rahulvermajee
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] HTC desire WIFI Connection trouble

hi everbdy

i am having difficulty with both of my phones Galaxy s and htc desire while conecting through my wireless modem WA3002G4. i am in india and connecting the wifi connection with my HP laptop easily. there is not any security settings.

i have done all the stuff what i can do but no results.

i just downloaded android manager for pc and agent for galaxy s but still not getting any success to connect it with my wifi modem to get access internet.it just keeping " obtaining ip address " and in last shows... unsuccessful...

if i use static IP at HTC desire ( as i got the configuration form net ) then it shows that it successfully connected via wifi. but not able to surfing internet.

i know there is something configuration settings that i am missing on both of my phones... as i am an new in android despiting of my previous experience with symbian.

can anybody help me step step method to configure it properly....

thanks in advance....

gRoberts
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've had problems connecting to my Wifi too, although using the default Wifi manager.

I'll press the wifi button on the power control widget and the wifi icon appears stating it's connected but i can't get any internet. I then have to disable and renable it for it to work.

rahulvermajee
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
have u get any success by doing this... but i think i m not getting the appropriate configuration settings....

Nitin985
Old
Thanks Meter 123

DONATE TO ME
You have to change your router I had the same probs but my wifi worked at a diff router
Tags
galaxy s wifi trouble., htc desire wifi trouble, sgs, utstarcom, wifi