[Q] HTC desire WIFI Connection trouble

29th October 2010, 10:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hi everbdy

i am having difficulty with both of my phones Galaxy s and htc desire while conecting through my wireless modem WA3002G4. i am in india and connecting the wifi connection with my HP laptop easily. there is not any security settings.

i have done all the stuff what i can do but no results.

i just downloaded android manager for pc and agent for galaxy s but still not getting any success to connect it with my wifi modem to get access internet.it just keeping " obtaining ip address " and in last shows... unsuccessful...

if i use static IP at HTC desire ( as i got the configuration form net ) then it shows that it successfully connected via wifi. but not able to surfing internet.

i know there is something configuration settings that i am missing on both of my phones... as i am an new in android despiting of my previous experience with symbian.

can anybody help me step step method to configure it properly....

thanks in advance....
29th October 2010, 07:59 PM   |  #2  

31 posts
I've had problems connecting to my Wifi too, although using the default Wifi manager.

I'll press the wifi button on the power control widget and the wifi icon appears stating it's connected but i can't get any internet. I then have to disable and renable it for it to work.
30th October 2010, 07:07 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
have u get any success by doing this... but i think i m not getting the appropriate configuration settings....
30th October 2010, 08:44 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 123

1,536 posts
Donate to Me
More
You have to change your router I had the same probs but my wifi worked at a diff router
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy s wifi trouble., htc desire wifi trouble, sgs, utstarcom, wifi
Previous Thread Next Thread