Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,523 Members 51,289 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][8th-Dec] YA-OK! Yet-another Optimised Kernel (v1.50 Update)

Tip us?

elhpianist
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arapis View Post
Ok
1s how do i got 2 recovery menu wher is this or what do u mean with tha i'm sry but i am a noob i dit all this just by cliking on the apps. A problem is i don t know if i hat a backup i dit the lag fix 3 times in the row after any restart i thot it wolt undo it this way...

Thx for the help
With all due respect, if you don't know how to do basic things like getting into recovery mode, you shouldn't be flashing kernels, or ROMS for that matter!!

Now I don't really understand your problem. But if you are using YA-OK kernel and you want to disabled lagfix. Turn off your phone.

Press Volume button UP + MENU + POWER Button, when the screen turns on, release the power button, and you should enter a green screen with green writing - That is call recovery mode.

But seriously, if I were you I would research a little bit more, I don't want to be held responsible if you can't do basic things e.g like getting into recovery mode

Phone Galaxy S III GT-I9300 | ROM WanamLite v1.5 | Kernel franco r8

Phone Galaxy S GT-I9000 | ROM CM9 Nightly #165 | Kernel Semaphore ICS v1.2.5

Tablet Motorola Xoom WIFI | ROM Team Eos Nightly #110 | Kernel Tiamat ICS Xoom

Arapis
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhpianist View Post
With all due respect, if you don't know how to do basic things like getting into recovery mode, you shouldn't be flashing kernels, or ROMS for that matter!!

Now I don't really understand your problem. But if you are using YA-OK kernel and you want to disabled lagfix. Turn off your phone.

Press Volume button UP + MENU + POWER Button, when the screen turns on, release the power button, and you should enter a green screen with green writing - That is call recovery mode.

But seriously, if I were you I would research a little bit more, I don't want to be held responsible if you can't do basic things e.g like getting into recovery mode
Sry i wos not ready with the first replay if u see it again u will see that i don t find that menu ther that s why i ask u
sry for the troble

Arapis
Old
(Last edited by Arapis; 24th December 2010 at 08:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhpianist View Post
Hi,

To disabled lagfix, go into recovery menu, and under ULF menu, select disabled lagfix. Then reboot into recovery, it will give you an option of backup and restore, and select that, then your phone will convert all your previous lagfixes back to RFS.

And you can not underclock the CPU back to 1Ghz. The whole point of using this is for the overclocking. If you don't want to overclock, there are other kernels like speedmod.
Hi
Me again

i dit this like u say with
1 difrent thing on the menu that i get i hat 2 got 2 advanced ULK features 2 fint the disable lagfix. After i dit this i use restore on the buckup and restore option and then i get this. " Couldn't open directory no files found" it loks like o don t get a buck up so what can i do now?
If i don t get the lagfix off then i can' t flash 2 get my syatem back 2 normal

so same thing els: my display freeze when i use asphalt5, hero of sparta, rockplayer.

Arapis
Old
(Last edited by Arapis; 26th December 2010 at 06:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Hi again
It seams that her is now 1 who knows how 2 help me. ....
What ever i hew a new question i read this on the first paeg
I installed this kernel on a JPO-based ROM. But it seems that there are no changes, reported RAM is 341 mb but Quadrant is about 1000.

You need to enable lagfix yourself by going to recovery mode, and select ULK option for all the possible choices of lagfix.

The question is i hew JPO rom so if i din t instal any lagfix from recovery mode then is this meaning tha ther is no lagfix on my system so i don t hew 2 wory about lagfix so tha i can flash my sgs 2 the original system;
How can i get off this kernel and go 2 the normaly is a flash enough

Mortify1
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I Nth this request for a JPX/JPY update for this kernel, it was my favorite.
Galaxy S2 X
Rooted

Running synergy kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to Mortify1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

elhpianist
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortify1 View Post
I Nth this request for a JPX/JPY update for this kernel, it was my favorite.
You should try advanced voodoo kernel. It is one of the better o/c kernels available at the present time.

Phone Galaxy S III GT-I9300 | ROM WanamLite v1.5 | Kernel franco r8

Phone Galaxy S GT-I9000 | ROM CM9 Nightly #165 | Kernel Semaphore ICS v1.2.5

Tablet Motorola Xoom WIFI | ROM Team Eos Nightly #110 | Kernel Tiamat ICS Xoom

sargasso
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Here is the new years bump, have a good one everybody!

phoenix6666
Old
Thanks Meter 4
ain't u gonna release 1 for 2.2.1? yours was the best...
The Following User Says Thank You to phoenix6666 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

noobwork94
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default video

Cant use video playback

dictatorr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
This kernel is awesome.
Im waiting for updates for 2.2.1...
I9000 HellyBean @ 1.4 Ghz

The Following User Says Thank You to dictatorr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
galaxy, kernel, lagfix, overclock, speedmod
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe