the phone keeps boots itself and I can't get to windows (6.5) screen.
Attention this will brings your installation beck to factory mode.
Reset via settings:
- Go to the Home screen's Settings tab, tap Menu > All Settings > System > Clear Storage.
- Enter 1234.
- Tap YES to perform the reset, or tap NO to cancel the reset.
Reset via phone buttons:
If you cannot turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a Hard reset by using buttons on the phone.
- With your phone powered off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- While holding the volume buttons, press the END/POWER button briefly and then release it.
- When you see a warning message on screen, release the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press the VOLUME UP button to perform the reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
before you judge me of things I did not do you can ask me
and I will answer you:
did you look for this issue on the forum before you post your question?
answer: yes I did!
I don't know if it's a clone or not but it's not made by HTC.
I bought it from DHGATE
and finally I want to thank each and every one who tried to help me
here but I still did not manage to hard reset it, so this is why I probably
save the thanking part to the end...
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|