T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more
Post Reply

[Q] Can We Get A LG Quantum Section In This Forum?

OP diego1985

1st November 2010, 10:11 AM   |  #1  
diego1985's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta Ga
Thanks Meter: 25
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Just what the title says. Everybody else got what they want in the wp7 i want my phone section up here. That is not too much to ask is it?
Last edited by diego1985; 1st November 2010 at 10:25 AM.
1st November 2010, 12:09 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
I think they are adding boards when the phone is released / becomes popular.

They should add all the new wp7 phones soon.
1st November 2010, 12:27 PM   |  #3  
ceesheim's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag No Android Fanboys Please !!!
Thanks Meter: 2,168
 
3,350 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phone Titan

I think they are adding boards when the phone is released / becomes popular.

They should add all the new wp7 phones soon.

XDA never forgot a wm phone , so I think that all the wp7 phones will be ad in time .
1st November 2010, 07:33 PM   |  #4  
diego1985's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta Ga
Thanks Meter: 25
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceesheim

XDA never forgot a wm phone , so I think that all the wp7 phones will be ad in time .

That's good to hear.
1st November 2010, 07:46 PM   |  #5  
svetius's Avatar
User Experience Admin
Thanks Meter: 3,876
 
3,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diego1985

Just what the title says. Everybody else got what they want in the wp7 i want my phone section up here. That is not too much to ask is it?

It's coming. Still a week away from release.
4th November 2010, 07:54 PM   |  #6  
diego1985's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta Ga
Thanks Meter: 25
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by svetius

It's coming. Still a week away from release.

Whew Feel Special, My request has been granted. I like xda 4reeeeeeal whew.
4th November 2010, 10:45 PM   |  #7  
ericc191's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Davis, CA
Thanks Meter: 118
 
1,989 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
More
The phone looks pretty nice, but how big is the screen? 3.6 inch?
5th November 2010, 06:23 AM   |  #8  
diego1985's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta Ga
Thanks Meter: 25
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericc191

The phone looks pretty nice, but how big is the screen? 3.6 inch?

Im not quite sure now. I'm hearing two different sizes i was told 3.6 and also 3.8 so i don't know. Either way its still will be a upgrade from my i637 jack.
6th November 2010, 10:54 PM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Is this LG Quantum, LTE capable so when AT&T rolls out LTE, we don't have to change our phones?

I hate to upgrade and pay $199 only to find out that it will stay on 3G.

Thank you for your reply
8th November 2010, 12:12 AM   |  #10  
diego1985's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta Ga
Thanks Meter: 25
 
360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiejr

Is this LG Quantum, LTE capable so when AT&T rolls out LTE, we don't have to change our phones?

I hate to upgrade and pay $199 only to find out that it will stay on 3G.

Thank you for your reply

Not sure but check out this articles and comments on Att attacking tmobile 4g campaign. Maybe this will answer your question http://www.intomobile.com/2010/11/03...lies-all-lies/

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg quantum wp7 discussion
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes