modify build not update 2.1

Search This thread

xxxcazador

Aug 23, 2010
And try to change more than 3 veses build, and build all x10 tells me that my mini is current, anyone has the firmware or rom for change?, And that and tried with different build and design all the same as me my phone is updated ...

--------------

Ya intente de cambiar la build mas de 3 veses, y con todas las build me dice que mi x10 mini esta actualizado, alguien tiene el firmware o la rom para cambiarme ?, ya que e intentado con diferentes build y todos me dise lo mismo que mi celular esta actualizado...

vlissine

Jun 15, 2009
São Paulo
Tienes que utilizar el PC Companion y hacer el reparo, no importa que te dice que no hay actualizacion.

You have to use PC companion and force repair, no matter that the message says "you havre the latest software"

gammexane

Oct 1, 2010
I sent you a PM, basically you must be sure that you have a e10i and not e10A first. I don't know what 3g band are used in Chile, but if you install e10i on e10a, you will not able to connect to 3g anymore.

Te mandé un privado, basicamente tenes que estar seguro de que tenes un e10i y no un e10a. Desconozco las bandas que usa Chile, pero si cruzas los firmwares, te quedas sin 3g.