Unofficial Omni 5.1 for the Xperia Z

Unofficial Omni 5.1 builds just landed on the Xperia Z (yuga), thanks to recognized Developer … more

What’s Next For Pebble?

It is all well and good stating figures, but what does $20 million of crowd funding mean for a company? … more

LG G4 Note Picture Leaked, Oxygen OS Delayed – XDA TV

The LG G4 Note has been leaked! That and much more news is covered by Jordan … more

Unofficial Android 5.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4

The Qualcomm edition of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is another device that received … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Question to who has german 2.1 mini pro

1st November 2010, 02:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 66
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Can you please look up the build number for German 2.1 mini pro? 1238-7168 doesn´t work for me. Or even better - post the build.prop from German 2.1
Last edited by vlissine; 1st November 2010 at 03:23 PM.
1st November 2010, 07:36 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
317 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
I got a german mini pro and its a rumor that the update is already out here - though your number 1238-7168 (u20i_1238-7168) is german and correct, it won't update with this
1st November 2010, 08:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 66
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gubshi

I got a german mini pro and its a rumor that the update is already out here - though your number 1238-7168 (u20i_1238-7168) is german and correct, it won't update with this

It is not a rumour, it is available on the website of SE... too bad I already flashed the nordic software, and there is no way back.
1st November 2010, 09:44 PM   |  #4  
Bin4ry's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Schwelm (NRW)
Thanks Meter: 5,764
 
1,834 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
No its a rumor, i have mini pro here, and no update! Believe me =)

Regards
Bin4ry
2nd November 2010, 12:37 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 66
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bin4ry

No its a rumor, i have mini pro here, and no update! Believe me =)

Regards
Bin4ry

I already know that because I downgraded to 1.6 German so will have to wait for official upgrade
2nd November 2010, 05:05 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Schkeuditz
Thanks Meter: 72
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
Why the German version, though the nordic version goes ;) then perhaps the next update to my back the first :)

Nordic funzt super ...
Only gain root privileges using the little tools that are described here in the forum for 2.1
then just customize keyboard layout from QWERTY to Querty ... done!
German language pack is in the Nordic ....

So first Nordic and later in German if available can still update ...

Greetz from Germany Leipzig
2nd November 2010, 05:14 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 66
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxliftsupxx

Why the German version, though the nordic version goes ;) then perhaps the next update to my back the first :)

Because of keyboard reverting from QWERTZ to nordic in non-default mode. This has been already resolved as well, but still every time you will do an update after this, you will have to fix these two files. I prefer to get an official german update and forget about it.

And yes, I know there are all languages. The only reason I want German update is because of the keyboard (my X10 mini pro comes from Austria). Otherwise das ist mir Schnuppe.
2nd November 2010, 06:08 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
317 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlissine

Because of keyboard reverting from QWERTZ to nordic in non-default mode. This has been already resolved as well, but still every time you will do an update after this, you will have to fix these two files. I prefer to get an official german update and forget about it.

And yes, I know there are all languages. The only reason I want German update is because of the keyboard (my X10 mini pro comes from Austria). Otherwise das ist mir Schnuppe.

i rooted and updated with nordic-codes in the bulid.prop, wasn't patient enough. now that i tested everything and it looks like the update is rolling out really fast for every section, i'll try to go back to german 1.6 and wait for the real update, exactly for that reason

hope going back to 1.6 is as easy as the update to 2.1...

haut rein :>

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes