Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Question to who has german 2.1 mini pro

OP vlissine

1st November 2010, 03:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 66

263 posts
More
Can you please look up the build number for German 2.1 mini pro? 1238-7168 doesn´t work for me. Or even better - post the build.prop from German 2.1
Last edited by vlissine; 1st November 2010 at 04:23 PM.
1st November 2010, 08:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 33

317 posts
More
I got a german mini pro and its a rumor that the update is already out here - though your number 1238-7168 (u20i_1238-7168) is german and correct, it won't update with this
1st November 2010, 09:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

263 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gubshi

I got a german mini pro and its a rumor that the update is already out here - though your number 1238-7168 (u20i_1238-7168) is german and correct, it won't update with this

It is not a rumour, it is available on the website of SE... too bad I already flashed the nordic software, and there is no way back.
1st November 2010, 10:44 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Developer
Flag Schwelm (NRW)
Thanks Meter: 5,753

1,833 posts
Donate to Me
More
No its a rumor, i have mini pro here, and no update! Believe me =)

Regards
Bin4ry
2nd November 2010, 01:37 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

263 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bin4ry

No its a rumor, i have mini pro here, and no update! Believe me =)

Regards
Bin4ry

I already know that because I downgraded to 1.6 German so will have to wait for official upgrade
2nd November 2010, 06:05 PM   |  #6  
Flag Schkeuditz
Thanks Meter: 72

122 posts
Donate to Me
More
Why the German version, though the nordic version goes ;) then perhaps the next update to my back the first :)

Nordic funzt super ...
Only gain root privileges using the little tools that are described here in the forum for 2.1
then just customize keyboard layout from QWERTY to Querty ... done!
German language pack is in the Nordic ....

So first Nordic and later in German if available can still update ...

Greetz from Germany Leipzig
2nd November 2010, 06:14 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

263 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxliftsupxx

Why the German version, though the nordic version goes ;) then perhaps the next update to my back the first :)

Because of keyboard reverting from QWERTZ to nordic in non-default mode. This has been already resolved as well, but still every time you will do an update after this, you will have to fix these two files. I prefer to get an official german update and forget about it.

And yes, I know there are all languages. The only reason I want German update is because of the keyboard (my X10 mini pro comes from Austria). Otherwise das ist mir Schnuppe.
2nd November 2010, 07:08 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 33

317 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlissine

Because of keyboard reverting from QWERTZ to nordic in non-default mode. This has been already resolved as well, but still every time you will do an update after this, you will have to fix these two files. I prefer to get an official german update and forget about it.

And yes, I know there are all languages. The only reason I want German update is because of the keyboard (my X10 mini pro comes from Austria). Otherwise das ist mir Schnuppe.

i rooted and updated with nordic-codes in the bulid.prop, wasn't patient enough. now that i tested everything and it looks like the update is rolling out really fast for every section, i'll try to go back to german 1.6 and wait for the real update, exactly for that reason

hope going back to 1.6 is as easy as the update to 2.1...

haut rein :>

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread