The answer to all (or at least one) of your problems:
Root and busybox required
The app improves the GPS NTP time settings in your gps.conf file and adds a gps suppliant host.
Simply download and run the app. SHOULD work on all devices. Tested on Galaxy S and HTC Desire (S-OFF).
Root and busybox are needed, modern HTC phones need to be S-OFF!
- UX improvemens
- Added more regions to the list.
- support for small screen devices.
- Dropped android 1.5 support.
-Ads to earn back those 25 bucks for the developer account.
-Removed gradients, Gingerbreadified
-No more crashes when using without root.
- Added Germany, France and Japan
- Move to SD support.
- Over 15000 users, no bugreports since RC3. appears to be stable.
-Fixed problems caused by titanium backup busybox.
-Slight UI enhancement.
If it just gives a black screen:
It appears to happen because of problems with busybox.
If you have a black screen, try these steps:
1. Restart the app (use back key to exit it)
2. Download the busybox installer app in the market, this version is confirmed working.
3. send me a bug report.
If it helped you, , click on the ads or just Thank me ->