windows detected z4root is a exploit, and decided to delete it, together with the whole jar files. flasher gone.
With the flashtool you should be able to flash the phone to newst 2.1 Firmware.
Download X10 mini PRO (U20) 2.1 firmware:
http://www.multiupload.com/VNSYH9BC98 (Nordic thanks to stillka)
http://www.multiupload.com/XMZOH7CG9O (UK thanks to dyzzel) [fixed]
http://www.multiupload.com/JHHSU9O8B7 (Singapore thanks to Rich_RH)
http://www.mediafire.com/?84gilnrl70w4x6e (French thanks to siefgred)
http://www.multiupload.com/Y23XY05RWA (NL thanks to dyzzel)
NOTE THIS IS ONLY FOR MINI PRO NOT FOR MINI!!!
1.) You have to disable Vista/7 UAC! If not you are running in problems !
2.) You will get the Nordic Hardwarekeyboard-Layout. Look in this thread to solve this:
3.) You HAVE TO WIPE USERDATA! If Not you will be stuck in booting Loop!
i falowed this tutorial
1. After the system restarts, go to the folder where u extract FlashTool and double-click X10flash.bat. Type 1 and press 'enter'.
2. Now while your X10 Mini Pro is still off, press the 'back button'(the one on the right most) and hold.
3. Need to do this fast cuz sometimes your PC Companion will interrupt.
4. While holding the back button on your phone, plug in your USB cable, and press enter on the dos prompt from X10flash.bat
5. The flashing will start running. If there's error, repeat from 11 (no need to restart PC). PC Companion sometimes interrupt the process before X10flash.bat starts its process.
6. The flashing process takes a while and when its done your will see a message saying that its completed.
7. Restart your phone.
after 2:30 hours i have this
i press the power button but nothing
vibrate and that's all
what should i do ??
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|