[UPDATE 25JUL: Special Edition ]CHT2.0 WIDGET TypoClock
Typoclock Special Edition
I have added a new layout named "personalize" in which all the elements of typoclock are linked to the registry values (CHT.Typoclock.XXXX) it means that hours, minutes, colon, daydate, weekday, month & AMPM can be moved, resized, coloured, and shown or hidden, also month and weekday can be shown in upper or lower letters.
So you can easily redesign your own typoclock, or just adjust the position of the elements after change the font (typoclock.ttf) The new version of typoclock keeps the same variables and previous layouts (white, black, blue, yellow & green) If you want to install it be sure to uninstall previous verssion.
Hi friends, with the help of mncessna & preston74 i have made this widget for Co0kie Home Tab 2.0 (CHT2.0)
similar to android typoclock
IT IS NECESSARY TO INSTALL CO0KIE HOME TAB 2.0. This widget does not work with previous versions
1) It is done on the base of the Co0kie CHTAddon Digital Clock, but the time & calendar is text string, with the same font of the rest of Sense (Helvetica Neue OTS). The graphics files still are there but are not seen (100%transparent). I hope to get' em out in future versions to make the code much clean.
2) So it would be easier to change the color with m9editor. I want to publish in 2 colors white & black. done!
3) I have to solve also the issue of the languaje, months are always in English! done
Thanks a lot to MoonNah
for the new code
4) The weekday I would like to have full names. done
Thanks a lot to MoonNah
for the new code
5) I have move a bit the elements, please feedback if fit better now. The dayweek in English start with capital letter so it could go a bit lower still.
6) For future verssions we could try everything graphics (qtc) even month, dayweek, year, etc instead of text string. It will be much more skinneable.
7) should work correctly in 24h & am-pm. done
8) Added a cero when date number has only a digit.
9) It is resizeable & pinneable.
10) Shoul be compatible with windroid digital clock & Poy2BinaryClock. done
11) In future version will try to add some colors into the widget, as diferents layouts. done
12) More things to do: to add blinking dots every second done
; to make it biggerdone
; to add alarm; to add own font; ...
Link for the widget kitchen: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10718996/Poy...r4_kitchen.zip
Feel free to do any change to addapt it to your own theme.
Thanks a lot to mncessna
for the files -all credits must go to them, dunc001
for the feedback and test, and always to co0kie monster
for the CHT 2.0!
If you like blinking dots
be sure to switch on show second hand in CHTEditor - widget setting - clocks - show second hands on. If you want to disable blinking dots just disable that option. (thanks to rat for adding this code in the original code, and dunc001, mike2nl & m0nkeyman for tests & feedback)
rev 03.11.2010: added a cero when hour has only one digit; added black color
rev 05.11.2010: added blinking dots (made by mncessna); added am-pm; biger up to 175%, added CHTS
rev 06.11.2010: 4 colors into the widget (black, white, blue & green)
rev 07.11.2010: i think i finally got out of all the graphics files. This version should be compatible with others digital clocks (windroid-binary-silver-co0kie)
rev 07.11.2010: added typoclock with am/pm in the middle of the two dots.
rev 08.11.2010: The typoclock includes background from the very begining, but i did not included in the cabs. If you wish to have BG copy the attached file 3953C628_manila in windows folder.
rev 11.11.2010: Thanks a lot to moonNah for the new code. Now typoclock is displayed in your own languaje!!! try typoclock_r3.cab
I have referenced the font of typoclock_r4
to typoclock.ttf in windows folder, so any new font you want to use just change the name to typoclock.ttf and copy and paste in windows directory, accept overwritte, and softresset (some times is enough restart sense only) Then typoclock will use this new font without any interference with the rest of sense/WM. Maybe you will need repositioning the items afetr the change of the font, you can do it following post#2. I have included in the _r4 cab the font displayed in the screenshot, so by default is HelveticaNeueOTS.ttf
. I am not used to work with differents fonts, and sometimes behaviour is erratic, but this is working for me and i hope it also works for you
I will upload some other fonts in post#2 and you can find many in this thread (thanks to Major_Sarcasm for this)
and also in Google search
this screenshot is Jott.zip, copy the file typoclock.ttf from inside Jott.zip to windows folder and softresset. Be sure to install _r4 previously.
Try also Typoclock 3D
made by MoonNah
Originally Posted by brainmaster
If you use the Droid Sans Font - as I do - then here is the modified Typoclock r3 Version that works with Droid Sans Font.
I have also attached the Font if you like it.
link for downloads
Sorry, i should have adverted in big letters: UNINSTALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS BEFORE INSTALL THE NEW ONE!!!
If you want to have more than 10 widgets installed you need to have this file 7c60907d_manila copied in your \widnows directory, as explained in here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3353