Thanks a lot for all the answers & the screenshots
Originally Posted by hgalanos
Firstly, I would like to say thank you VERY much for your time and effort. It is greatly appreciated.
I have a few comments/questions.
When I install I get the error:
There are no more CHT widget slots available. Uninstall an addon widget to free up a slot. When I click ok I then get: An error occcured during the uninstall.
Nothing happens, it doesn't install.
1. Can this be installed without CHT 2.0? I onyl have 1.8.5
2. Can the test be larger like the link to go 'off screen?
3. How can I install it as a lock screen, stand alone only?
Again, from the screen shots I have seen it looks amazing. Well done.
1. Yes it is necessary CHT2.0, it does not work with previous verssions
2. It could be, it should be a question to define the limits for the resizabe area. I will try.
3. You need CHT2.0 again. It makes possible to add the widgets where you like, even lookscreen.
Originally Posted by SpiritWolf
Loving the look of the widget, However given the amount i swap my wallapaper, one colour or the other usually winds up out of place. is it possible to get the black and the white in the same widget, as different styles we could flick through?
It is possible but i dont have the Lua knowledge to do it yet. I keep trying and will ask for help, and will add this option in future verssions.