[ROM][Froyo] GeoMod 2.2.1 UPDATE 11/5
Flash with clockwork!
Added HSUPA Support (JPP Modem)
Updated SetiroN's i9000 kernel to v1.1
MinimalisticBlack v1.5 BattCircle Mod by Inku / vatri91 / ultralinx
SetIroN's i9000 Superoptomized reoriented 1..1 kernel
- 340Mb available RAM with 720p support
- boot animation
- rasdeep's Alpha 2.0 OC/UV support
- Sztupy's Ultimate Lag Fix
*via advanced ULK features within recovery. recommended setting highlighted in bold*
Multiple configurable Lagfix options:
OCLF-like: /data stays at rfs, but has an ext2 loop device on top of it
Voodoo-like: /data is ext4, all others are kept at rfs
JFS Voodoo-like: /data is jfs, all others are still rfs
No-RFS Standard: /data is rfs+ext2, all other partitions are ext4
No-RFS Advanced: all partitions are ext4 -- (NO-RFS advanced (a=e4)
No-RFS Advanced JFS: all partitions are jfs
No-RFS Overkill: turns on all options: everything is ext4+ext2 and /data/data is bound to /dbdata
No-RFS Overkill JFS: turns on all options: everything is jfs+ext2 and /data/data is bound to /dbdata
- Stock recovery replaced with CWM
- Replaced mms,email,gmail,vendor,youtube,mediaprovider to maintain dark theme
- Replaced dialer (Darkness Mod)
- Replaced email.apk to fix Exchange bug
LauncherPro w/ Transparent Fullscreen Widgets (did not remove stock launcher)
Recommended Installation Instructions
1. Flash back to stock via Odin.
2. Root with one-cick root.
3. Install ROM Manager from the market, and flash CWM.
4. Put JG8Modem.zip
on your SD Card, and reboot into recovery.
5. Install from CWM and reboot system now.
6. Once back on the homescreen, dial *#0011# and ensure the 850 band is connected.
7. Assuming it is, reboot back into CWM and flash GeoMod 2.2.1.zip
To Enable HSUPA...
1) Go to phone dial Keypad;
2) Enter *#2263# (if you set to Auto, as noted above, you should see  Automatic[*]);
3) Select  Combi Bands ;
4) Select  WCDMA 850 (FDD V) ;
5) Select Add WCDMA_W850 ;
6) Use Menu and select Back (you should now see WCDMA 850 (FDD V)[*]);
7) Use Menu and select End.
How-to Lag Fix: Reboot into recovery and choose "advanced ULK features", then "lagfix features". then i recommend choosing "NO-RFS advanced (a=e4)". Go back and reboot system now, upon booting, a prompt will pop up. Select "Yes, with backup and restore". Done!
DOWNLOAD 2.2.1 CMW FLASHABLE
Will be updated as I find goodies!
For support on how to configure the OC/UV, go to SetiroN's original thread here
Thanks dg, setiron, gtg465x, signals23, reefermattness, master, ultralinx, inku, vatri91, sztupy, xcaliburinhand and supercurio for making this possible.