You can record your own life like a diary. It records audios and pictures and send them to your own mail. There are several ways to activate it, test them in options menu. You can protect menu options with a password to hide them.
There is a licensed version "Record my life License" that quits ads.
- Now you can enable or disable sound recording.
- Timer recording method changed. Now works OK.
- Bugs fixed.
- Now without limits
- Now calls are recorded from beggining to end. Max 5 minutes.
- New Option to activate it at period times that you select in preferences menu
- Location bug fixed
- Accelerometer activation
- Calls activation
- Records your location coordinates
- It starts on device boot.
Understanding the structure of Java code is key to being a good Android … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?