4 hours wouldmake me happy
way enough for me.
I have received my device, will type more about it, but have a strange problem. I think the screen is not wide enough (short side, not long side) for the whole thing, so part of it (either bottom or left) falls off screen. Anybody got that problem?
Okay the problem is I think the difference between 1024x600 and 1024x576 or something. I think the resolution of the rom is the first while the real resolution is the last.
I just hooked up my logitech wave keyboard/mouse receiver usb stick, I now have a mouse cursor and can type using the full size keyboard. Amazing.
Things that are supercool:
- keyboard/mouse compatibility
- screen size
- build quality, not compared to fullprice but for 120$ it's good
- sd card plugin just... works
Not so cool:
- resolution problem
- somewhat sloow sometimes
- screen flickers
- google maps is absolutely positively sure I'm in the water below Africa
Apps that work well on a large screen:
- Twidroyd because of landscape mode
- Angry birds is fast enough and is controllable, and is beautiful on a large screen
- Dolphin Browser HD, has tabs and goes to full screen after a while which gives a nice browsing experience