Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,877 Members 52,130 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

X10 Mini 2.1 UK for flashtool

Tip us?
 
x10mini
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocker80 View Post
Here is the decrypted E10i_2.0.A.0.504 world 1-8 for flashtool

Download flashtool: (cheers bin4ry)
http://www-stud.uni-due.de/~sfanmakr...0Flash-2.1.zip

Download X10 mini 2.1 firmware:
http://www.multiupload.com/SWUE1JW6Q7
http://www.filejumbo.com/Download/B1E5B63C27BE4B57

NOTE THIS IS ONLY FOR MINI NOT FOR MINI PRO!!!

i download the file but i dont know what to do with it it's all '.sin' file please help.
The Following User Says Thank You to x10mini For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pratyush_gamer
Old
#12  
pratyush_gamer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 292
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Varanasi
Cool Sol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10mini View Post
i download the file but i dont know what to do with it it's all '.sin' file please help.
In order to use the flasher just try these steps-:

1)Download SEUS and Pc Companion and connect the phone with them at least once (just connect)

2)Make sure you have the latest java installed on your pc.

3)Download the flasher (Just make sure you've downloaded the mini and not the mini pro edition).

4)Download from the same thread a Generic 2.0.A.0.504 FW (Or any other ROM Watever u want) and put the folder with the .sin files inside the flashtool's directory.

5)Run the flashtool, press flash and then choose the name of the folder, where the .sin files are in.

6)While the phone is off, keep the back button pressed and connect on usb until the green light is on.

**You Can THANX me if this sol. helps you**
 
x10mini
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush_gamer View Post
In order to use the flasher just try these steps-:

1)Download SEUS and Pc Companion and connect the phone with them at least once (just connect)

2)Make sure you have the latest java installed on your pc.

3)Download the flasher (Just make sure you've downloaded the mini and not the mini pro edition).

4)Download from the same thread a Generic 2.0.A.0.504 FW (Or any other ROM Watever u want) and put the folder with the .sin files inside the flashtool's directory.

5)Run the flashtool, press flash and then choose the name of the folder, where the .sin files are in.

6)While the phone is off, keep the back button pressed and connect on usb until the green light is on.

**You Can THANX me if this sol. helps you**

i followed this method correctly but after doing this when i try to click the root button nothings happen. and when i click the ask for permission button still nothings happen. no pop up appears on my phone
 
x10mini
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2010
This one work:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=906742
 
pratyush_gamer
Old
#15  
pratyush_gamer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 292
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Varanasi
Quote:
Originally Posted by x10mini View Post
i followed this method correctly but after doing this when i try to click the root button nothings happen. and when i click the ask for permission button still nothings happen. no pop up appears on my phone
dude when you clicks on Root Button...it will install the z4root in your device...then you must go to z4root in ur device and then click root in it.....it will restart after a few min. And after restart ur device will be Rooted.
 
beezwaxibiza
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default X10 mini latest firmware

is this the latest firmware for x10 mini (e10i):-

E10i_2.1UK.7z

??

thanks.

b

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

sorry, i meant this one:-

E10i_2.1.1.A.0.6_Generic.zip
 
shahr773
Old
#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 14
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezwaxibiza View Post
is this the latest firmware for x10 mini (e10i):-

E10i_2.1UK.7z

??

thanks.

b

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

sorry, i meant this one:-

E10i_2.1.1.A.0.6_Generic.zip
No This is the latest original SE firmware E10i_2.1.1.C.0.0
you can find the link if you search the forum.
 
beezwaxibiza
Old
#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Nov 2011
thank you. is that also a generic non-branded firmware?

i've googled it and found links on megaupload etc - is there any way of knowing if they are safe & working?

also, any idea what the difference is between E10i_2.1.1.A.0.6 and E10i_2.1.1.C.0.0?
 
LucianoBAF
Old
#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Nov 2011
THANKS, it's been hard to found this simple thing
 
harry47
Old
#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 175
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chennai
I downloaded the firmware folder n added to the flashtool directory.. But while selecting its not showin the .sin files..

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes