HD7 and Android - Use this thread for your questions about and stay On Topic!

OP startekee

5th February 2012, 12:42 AM   |  #951  
Flag philly
Thanks Meter: 346

984 posts
More
Well like I said before
My phone has a 1.2 ghz proccessor and if you had any idea what you were talking about you would know that NONE of the android phones u mentioned have anywhere near the specs of an hd7
Ps u are trying 2 argue and for the last time go away

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Red Tapatalk
Last edited by paallday; 5th February 2012 at 01:09 AM.
6th February 2012, 08:37 PM   |  #952  
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by segaodma

Firstly you have to pay too much to become a developer, then 4-5 times revisions of the program you want to add, every revision costing money... he says: No way I will do it... I really like the WP7, but hey... why not dual-boot with Android? Why not force Microsoft open the market for the developers? Are you happy with so little applications on their market? I am NOT!
I got the device and would be a good experience to have the both OS-es on it.
Don't tell me buy Android phone, don't be stupid. I like my phone. It's just the fact that we have to force Microsoft to make the market less expensive. And it would be by making Android roms for their devices, that way no one will be using their OS and they might start thinking what is wrong?
Why no one having Android phone asks for WP7 rom for their devices?!
I am for a Android import for all WP7 devices!
I adore the guy that made the Android import for the HD2! A real hero!
Bravo!!!

Not really sure how your really good developer friend can say that is its costly to be a developer for WP7... I downloaded all the tools from MS for FREE. That is ONLY the first problem with your post. I cut out the rest of the garbage you spewed and left the rest of the mistakes in the quote for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to htchd7_tmob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2012, 04:58 PM   |  #953  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
YES... until we get jailbreak and offline navigation... this WP7 sucks!

SSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSS!!!

STUPID PHONE YOU CAN'T GO ABROAD AND USE GPS... EVEN HOME YOU NEED 3G!
7th February 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #954  
Flag philly
Thanks Meter: 346

984 posts
More
U have jailbreak

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Green Tapatalk
9th February 2012, 08:00 AM   |  #955  
Flag Jacksonville FL
Thanks Meter: 11

75 posts
More
Just thought i tell (truffle1234) that your precious hd7 that can compete with the iphone 4s lol is going down on craigslist i just bought another one for $50 just to say i bought this crap for $50....O and by the way iphone 4s is still on there for $450 or higher, do the math and tell me how many hd7's that is lol lol lol lol yeah im still using this crap phone because i paid $500 on release cause ms put so much hype on this crap you would have bought three (ill never buy a windows phone again)
9th February 2012, 10:23 AM   |  #956  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 20

823 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by merkcity

Just thought i tell (truffle1234) that your precious hd7 that can compete with the iphone 4s lol is going down on craigslist i just bought another one for $50 just to say i bought this crap for $50....O and by the way iphone 4s is still on there for $450 or higher, do the math and tell me how many hd7's that is lol lol lol lol yeah im still using this crap phone because i paid $500 on release cause ms put so much hype on this crap you would have bought three (ill never buy a windows phone again)

so who is the dumb guy, who paid $500 at launch or the one who hates it and still bought it for $50... (and with our IQ ithink yu will buy another windows phone)

hummmmm..... though..

Note: i am using a titan, and will buy the nokia lumina 900 in a few months... i still have the HD7, and i like to come to this forum and enjoy you guys and its free entertainent for me...
Last edited by truffle1234; 9th February 2012 at 10:27 AM.
9th February 2012, 10:32 AM   |  #957  
Flag Gdynia
Thanks Meter: 13

248 posts
I will willingly buy your HD7 for 100 bucks, if you are willing to ship it to Poland, since you hate it so much
9th February 2012, 02:12 PM   |  #958  
Flag Kuala Lumpur

823 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paallday

Go the **** away truffle I will won day get annoyed and then your tech will go down.

i dont know what you are trying to say, but i like it....
9th February 2012, 04:02 PM   |  #959  
Flag Kuala Lumpur

823 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paallday

Im saying go the hell away or be relevant or their will b ramifications beyond your feeble comprehension:banghead:

you are the one talking ****, and getting pissed, i am just enjoying you getting pissed... if you want to tell people you have $50 bucks to buy HD7, and you hate the phone BUT YOU STILL BOUGHT IT...

if i have a laugh about it i dont think i am wrong, and just for your info, people use foul language to hide their limited vocabelery..
10th February 2012, 02:05 AM   |  #960  
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
i want android.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread