[UPDATE 22TH FEB] [SPB MS THEME] DROID PRO+ 3.0 [W]QVGA & [W]VGA by DOC3000 & MSKIP
DROID PRO+ 3.0 by DOC3000 & MSKIP
Thanks to all WM and Android developers for their ideas and graphics that have been implemented by us on SPB Mobile Shell.
Special thanks to vincent.316 from mobilecustom.fr, M-MAX, MrBeOTP2, NAONG and Vostradamus from XDA
1. Menubars manager - You can easily change the menubar, select any of 9.
2. Contacts button Manager - You can choose SPB contacts, Phonex, Inesoft Phone, standard dialer or any other program.
3. Middle button Manager - You can assign to it any program or file.
4. Taskmanager button Manager - You can assign to it any program or file.
5. *NEW* Background Manager - You can change the background on any spb screen AND create your own background files.
6. Uninstall Manager - After our theme uninstalling, standard SPB Mobile Shell recovered completely.
7. System information widgets (RAM, Main Memory, SD Card).
8. Notes widgets.
9. Indicators of LifeStyle Pages.
10. Menubars and widgets made in the style of Android and latest custom Android mods.
22th February (QVGA, WQVGA) FINAL
* Added GingerBread status widget
* Fixed Optimus weather widget
* Fixed minor bugs
8th February (QVGA, WQVGA) BETA
* Added all previous updates for [W]VGA resolution including the NEW Background Manager (see 13th December changelog)
* Added full Landscape menubar (with custom button overlay) for people who use to wish that orientation
* Added new GingerBread MenuBar 9
* Added new Optimus weather widget and Optimus clock (place the clock ontop in the digits box)
* Changed the year on the typoclock date widgets to 2011
* Added NEW injection tool to inject modified bmp or xml files into a .dat file (advanced users only)
* Added Exit Mobile Shell option in the Extras menu if you wish to switch it off to get more memory for your phone
* Bug fixes and other stuff
13th December (VGA, WVGA)
* Added *NEW*
Background Manager which you can use to create your own fundotela files AND put Custom Backgrounds on ANY SPB Screen
* Redid all the Status switches (Wifi, Bluetooth, Flight Mode, Phone Switch, Phone Profile, Backlight and Battery) so they can be placed in any order upto 6 widgets on a line
* Updated the Notes Widget so it asks if you want to write a Note before erasing the old one (avoids accidental clicking)
* Added a few of the HTC widgets from my ProPlus Freedom Widgets (Black and White HTC clocks, Weather info, Medium Weather, etc.)
* Moved some of the utilities to the 'Extra Tools' Section in the DroidProPlus Manager
* Added a Sense style background to Note Widget 4 to give it a better look
* Optimised some of the files to reduce install size
* Some other things I cant remember..
6th December (VGA, WVGA)
* Vertical lines on the MenuBars - FIXED
* Date widget (typoclock) white had white year but black date month and day - FIXED
* 3D SMS and Email viewers had no menubar - FIXED
* MenuBar2 modification - Made the black circle in the middle slightly transparent to give a better look - DONE
* Status widgets didnt have a totally transparent background - FIXED
* Espresso Analogue clock, hands out of alignment and am/pm not in the right place - FIXED
* Backup/ Restore utility in the manager didnt work - FIXED
* Combo Digital Clocks, lines above the digits - FIXED
* TypoClock Digital Clocks, lines above the digits - FIXED
[W]QVGA Cab and Custom Backgrounds (Filesize 10,439KB):
[W]VGA Cab (Filesize 12,733KB):
[W]VGA Fundotela Background Files (Filesize 7,109KB):
PLEASE DOWNLOAD FROM BITSHARE SOURCE IF POSSIBLE!!
* Use the Layouts Backup Utility to save your Layouts if you want so you can Restore them after upgrading.
* UNINSTALL PREVIOUS VERSION BEFORE UPDATING
* INSTALL TO DEVICE MEMORY ON A CLEAN VERSION OF SPB MOBILE SHELL 3.5.5.
* Make sure your Phones Resolution is the same as the version you are installing.
If you like our work and think it's useful, please consider DONATION even a small amount, it will help keeping us motivated. We spend a lot of time on this stuff, and every sign of appreciation, no matter how big or small, is more than welcome.
DONATE DOC3000 (my WebMoney numbers for Russian users: R330116670751, B289178677669)