What you need to know:
-Battery tweaks control your CPU
- They can underclock on low battery causing lag
- They can turn off GPS in the middle of using it thinking it is draining
- Most use CFS Tweak (can act like BFS) and if turned on can make some apps run faulty. Thanks to eklipze for some more info on this A bit about CFS || More on CFS tweaks and BFS
- Post ( download and info) for Collin_ph Eris port. HUGE thanks to Decad3nce for his work and info on this. Decad3nce's Collin_ph Battery Tweak Port Thread
-Battery tweaks have alot of options
- It is best you read up on battery tweaks BEFORE you use them
- Different settings will have different effects on different ROMs
- Suggested readings : DS36's : Tweak Thread ||| DS36's : Battery Life Thread
- Thaks to DS36 for these VERY Helpful tips and forums
- IF NOT DONE RIGHT WILL RUIN BATTERY LIFE. SEE: Hungry Man's Battery Calibration Thread
- Does not show results right away (may take 3-4+ full drains)
- Thanks to Hungry Man for ALL of his research on this!
More to come....!