Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

Anyone's Order "Being Processed" for a Week?

OP Legaleye3000

9th November 2010, 07:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9

425 posts
I ordered mine on 11/1 on t-mobile.com and it still says "being processed"... I called up T-Mobile and they filed a handset research form and told me they would contact me regarding the order in a week, which will be after this weekend.

This happened to anyone? Thanks.
9th November 2010, 08:28 PM   |  #2  
Laredo, TX
Thanks Meter: 13

222 posts
Well I just ordered mine last night (Black)... they said It would take 6-7 business with the normal ground shipping I chose. Maybe its a color they ran out of? What color did you get?
9th November 2010, 08:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

425 posts
I ordered mine on t-mobile.com on 11/1 and it gave me a delivery date of 11/8. I didn't get anything. I go online and it still says pending/being processed!!!
9th November 2010, 08:32 PM   |  #4  
Laredo, TX

222 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legaleye3000

I ordered mine on t-mobile.com on 11/1 and it gave me a delivery date of 11/8. I didn't get anything. I go online and it still says pending/being processed!!!

What color did you order? I ordered mine by phone but it should be the same.
9th November 2010, 08:38 PM   |  #5  
Laredo, TX

222 posts
Just to let you know that my order status online says "Pending Shipping", is that what yours says?
9th November 2010, 09:02 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

425 posts
I ordered white. When I login to my t-mobile and get my order status, it says "Being processed." When did you order yours and what color was yours?
9th November 2010, 09:03 PM   |  #7  
Laredo, TX

222 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legaleye3000

I ordered white. When I login to my t-mobile and get my order status, it says "Being processed." When did you order yours and what color was yours?

I ordered mine last night, ordered the black one. My order status says "Pending Shipping".
9th November 2010, 09:04 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

425 posts
Oh... Well I ordered mine 8 days ago and it hasn't been shipped yet lol
9th November 2010, 09:36 PM   |  #9  
Flag Clearwater, FL
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
This happened to me as well. I called Customer Loyalty and the rep said that they just switched warehouses and that many orders have been getting lost. He said that my order was lost and would never ship. He was not able to cancel the order but was able to put a note in my account to allow me to upgrade "again" at a T-Mobile store. I suggest anyone who has been stuck in a "being processed" call Customer Loyalty and get it resolved...

Hope this helps.
9th November 2010, 09:45 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

425 posts
I called customer "care" (what is "loyalty"?) and they did a handset research form last Friday. I called today and they said the same thing about the warehouses and that I need to wait an additional week to be contacted about my order. The rep didn't mention anything about it being lost...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread