Originally Posted by omarhn
hi everyone i have a problem with my x1 with android, every version of android works the first time after install it but if i restart the phone and run the haret i lost the connection with my phonse service provider just say the name of the operator ("tigo" in my case) and says no service i must reistall again the android and all the applications, sync my contacts again, etc.....everything a fresh installation and i have service again...i dont know if is normal on android on X1 or if it is just me please help me....and thanks for time
were you try this build? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=832972
If not, download and try it, if you you were try, plz do step by step :
1. download this kernel and replace the file in source
2. format ext2 partition.
3. copy all source to your sd card
4. Run install.exe in the folder npskinstall
5. after phone reboot, run Haret.exe and wait about 10 min
( recomment first boot don't charge your phone )
6. when it boot to android, wait for the service, then open each app one time, then turn off the phone and reboot
7. enjoy android again ^^!
try it and for me known if it work