- YOUR PHONE MUST ALREADY BE S-OFF. SEE THE OTHER THREADS IN THIS FORUM ON HOW TO DO THAT.
- I recommend getting on Wi-Fi.
- Download ROM Manager from the Market. You MUST have at least 184.108.40.206.
- Flash Recovery.
- Choose G2 as your phone.
- Accept the Superuser prompt.
- Use ROM Manager to create a Backup.
- Watch the backup go!
That's it! This is completely painless and safe!
If you appreciate my work, please buy the Premium version of ROM Manager!
If you can't seem to get ROM Manager off the market, you can get it from my homepage:
Or to manually install the recovery via fastboot, use this: