Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,775 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC Sense on Mini Pro

Tip us?
 
myth999
Old
#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 200
Posts: 587
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
@server
I wonder where u got the 126 mb port from, is it wildfire port by mike?

The port I am trying is sense 3, from htc sensation dump. Am trying two things:
One, a port of htc sense 3 rom
Two, porting the sense home app independently...

Sent from my U20i using XDA Premium App
Impossibility is a Myth...Kindly donate if you like what i port
 
ServerBoost100
Old
#22  
ServerBoost100's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 196
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by myth999 View Post
@server
I wonder where u got the 126 mb port from, is it wildfire port by mike?

The port I am trying is sense 3, from htc sensation dump. Am trying two things:
One, a port of htc sense 3 rom
Two, porting the sense home app independently...

Sent from my U20i using XDA Premium App
No, actually it is a Self Ported Rom. Ill upload it To MU if you want
 
myth999
Old
#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 200
Posts: 587
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
U tried flashing it?
What errors u got if any?

Sent from my U20i using XDA Premium App
Impossibility is a Myth...Kindly donate if you like what i port
 
ServerBoost100
Old
#24  
ServerBoost100's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 196
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by myth999 View Post
U tried flashing it?
What errors u got if any?

Sent from my U20i using XDA Premium App
Alotta errors with SYSTEM: /xbin/dc, yes i know i should make sure the files is there (they are) - i just delete the lines
 
D4rKn3sSyS
Old
#25  
D4rKn3sSyS's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 15960
Posts: 3,776
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Monteria

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerBoost100 View Post
Alotta errors with SYSTEM: /xbin/dc, yes i know i should make sure the files is there (they are) - i just delete the lines
You cant do that, hey I got info, you need to sign update.zip , if you dont do it, you can't make it working, allways symlick errors.. im now working on miniCM7 2.3.4 port
 
ServerBoost100
Old
(Last edited by ServerBoost100; 9th May 2011 at 04:56 PM.)
#26  
ServerBoost100's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 196
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKn3sSyS View Post
You cant do that, hey I got info, you need to sign update.zip , if you dont do it, you can't make it working, allways symlick errors.. im now working on miniCM7 2.3.4 port
Oh, but i signed it now, and now it says:

E: Sytax Error in update script
Installation aborted.

EDIT: it does on every rom

EDIT2: Not anymore.

EDIT3: Only On my rom
 
newtron_b1
Old
#27  
newtron_b1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 211
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: PUNE
check every line on update script make sure every line is der,... and check d permissions!
 
ServerBoost100
Old
#28  
ServerBoost100's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 196
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtron_b1 View Post
check every line on update script make sure every line is der,... and check d permissions!
What do you mean by "every line is der?"
 
newtron_b1
Old
#29  
newtron_b1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 211
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: PUNE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerBoost100 View Post
What do you mean by "every line is der?"
Sorry.. make sure every file is der... I know basics like creating zip signing and all.. but I m missing the modding part.. cz no1 is der to teach me.. or show me how to mod.. so u mod I'll do remaining...

Sent from my freaking Xperia X 10 mini pro CM6 v3.6
 
ServerBoost100
Old
(Last edited by ServerBoost100; 12th May 2011 at 08:02 AM.)
#30  
ServerBoost100's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 196
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtron_b1 View Post
Sorry.. make sure every file is der... I know basics like creating zip signing and all.. but I m missing the modding part.. cz no1 is der to teach me.. or show me how to mod.. so u mod I'll do remaining...

Sent from my freaking Xperia X 10 mini pro CM6 v3.6
It was in the Update Script (Lol i typed s<jegl<, sometimes i have my fingers on the wrong keys.)

EDIT: Wow.... Alotta things with Incombatilities....

Tags
htc, mini, pro, sense, x10
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Make Your Own DIY Capacitive Stylus

The XDA Portal is a place where we like to talkabout things that are interesting, fun, and sometimes … more

Remove Unnecessary WhatsApp Elements with Xposed

In modern life, you can’t underestimate the power ofthe dark sidemessaging … more