Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 42,499 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CDMA] [ROM] MIUI 1.1.14.0 for Desire CDMA [18 Jan 2011 update]

Tip us?

dphase
Old
(Last edited by dphase; 18th January 2011 at 05:07 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Arrow [CDMA] [ROM] MIUI 1.1.14.0 for Desire CDMA [18 Jan 2011 update]

0.12.31.0 is out for BravoC.

See http://miui-dev.com for full release notes.

Follow http://forums.miui-dev.com/forumdisp...TC-Desire-CDMA for more information and download link.
Codito ergo sum - I code, therefore I am

Twitter: http://twitter.com/jd93

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dphase For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

navalynt
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 589
Link doesn't work

dphase
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Which link? Both are working here.

zoodski
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Worked for me. I will use this tonight and tomorrow and see how it goes, I had to set up mms, but have to do that with cyanogen too.

Taulbee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yes! I'm downloading now and will test this out for the next few days. I'll report back after some usage.

compilai
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I want Rom support cdma in Thailand pless

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Cythrawl
Old
(Last edited by Cythrawl; 11th November 2010 at 03:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 30
Nice ROM. Very fast and visually very nice... But there are some problems that I have found.

1) *228 PRL update will Force Close the Phone App. (this is a deal breaker for me)
2) The HTC keyboard enclosed will Force Close if you change input to that (I dont use it anyway, bought Smart Keyboard pro)
3) Some reports of Beautiful Widgets Weather not geolocating.. I had an issue with getting it to do this with the Accuweather setting for weather, but once I put it to Google for weather it worked and worked once I set it back to Accuweather.
4) When entering APNS settings for MMS Carrier settings, when you scroll down the settings you inputted if they scroll off the screen they are lost.. The only way to do this was to enter settings, save... go back in, scroll down... enter the other settings. Save... etc etc...
5) does not recognize the network its connected to, so the roaming signal will show on US Cellular for example, even though it is NOT roaming

dphase
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cythrawl View Post
Nice ROM. Very fast and visually very nice... But there are some problems that I have found.

1) *228 PRL update will Force Close the Phone App. (this is a deal breaker for me)
2) The HTC keyboard enclosed will Force Close if you change input to that (I dont use it anyway, bought Smart Keyboard pro)
3) Some reports of Beautiful Widgets Weather not geolocating.. I had an issue with getting it to do this with the Accuweather setting for weather, but once I put it to Google for weather it worked and worked once I set it back to Accuweather.
4) When entering APNS settings for MMS Carrier settings, when you scroll down the settings you inputted if they scroll off the screen they are lost.. The only way to do this was to enter settings, save... go back in, scroll down... enter the other settings. Save... etc etc...
5) does not recognize the network its connected to, so the roaming signal will show on US Cellular for example, even though it is NOT roaming
1) Use *228+ -- that will work. Fix may be coming soon so the + doesn't have to be used.
2) Haven't looked, I don't use that KB. Might remove.
3) Interesting
4) What method are using to enter APNS?
5) Just like CM6, you can place a custom eri.xml in /data. This will fix the roaming indicator

Cythrawl
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by dphase View Post
1) Use *228+ -- that will work. Fix may be coming soon so the + doesn't have to be used.
2) Haven't looked, I don't use that KB. Might remove.
3) Interesting
4) What method are using to enter APNS?
5) Just like CM6, you can place a custom eri.xml in /data. This will fix the roaming indicator
1) Will try that when I put the ROM back on.. went back to Cyanogen for today at work..
2) Yes totally force closes, even on fresh install

4) Using voice dialer and saying Open APNS.. then edit the info.
5) Will try that..

Taulbee
Old
(Last edited by Taulbee; 12th November 2010 at 06:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
The HTC IME mod keyboard does work. I installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled and it worked. So you might want to try it.

So far so good on the ROM. Everything seems to work fine, the battery life is pretty decent, and I'm happy with it. Only problem is that my Friends widget with Launcher Pro Plus doesn't seem to work. Both my twitter and facebook are linked, but the widget doesn't seem to retrieve statuses/tweets.