[ROM] Froyo DJ29 leak, deodexed, zipaligned and pre-rooted v4.2 [11/12]
I have been given permission to release this, so here's the leaked Froyo beta out for all of you users to test!
I deodexed, zipaligned and pre-rooted it for your convenience. It's been fully tested and you should not need to clear /data to run this. This flashes a new kernel.
We do not yet have a new modem, so you'll want to use the DI18 modem with this.
Download v4.2 here!
md5sum - b08ad83df8e9846e971e6cf5ec7a502b
md5sum - 986cf590638cfb30d1a54a8aeb8ed63f
4.1 to 4.2 update
- use this if you're already on 4.1
md5sum - 53a03ca8762b4c2c73d1b8342a28db4c
Flash with clockworkmod. If you don't have clockwork mod recovery installed yet, use my one click root/clockwork installer!
- browsing can be slower than 2.1. also checkerboards a fair bit. Try using Dolphin HD or Opera instead.
- audio sometimes skips while using 3G
- Automatic brightness needs to be toggled once before the brightness slider in the notification bar works
v4.2 - speculative fix for (random?) alarm clock FCs and a few other apks
v4.1 - fix some more FCs >:|
v3 - fix Camera FC, add remount script
v2 - initial release
- Your first boot can take up to 5 minutes!
- Install the latest Flash 10.1 from market for best performance!
- Do not use DI18 custom kernels on this ROM.
All credit for the original leak goes to noobnl and whosdaman.
Thanks to whosdaman for helping me test the rom!