Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 40,945 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Office Yoga Easy-to-learn Yoga Classes in Your Office

Tip us?

Davidandroid
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Arrow Office Yoga Easy-to-learn Yoga Classes in Your Office

Recentely our tech team are concentrate on Life Style apps development. and now Office Yoga released. Let's take a look...

Office Yoga (Free)
Easy-to-learn Yoga Classes in Your Office!

Office Yoga is a health application for Android users with nine sets of easy yoga movements, which you can practice for relaxation and refreshment.

Working at the desk all years round leads to arthritis and vertebra diseases. Lack of exercise further causes various health problems such as bad blood circulation, decreased immunity, etc.

With yoga stretch poses specially designed for office workers, this app does help to relieve your backache, arthral and vertebra pains. It can further prevent and cure certain occupation diseases. Office Yoga provides images and instructions showing how to do, functional-pages and tips used for learning more. Practicing whenever and wherever you like, you will suddenly feel refreshed from a tiresome situation.

Wanna feel totally relaxed? Just have a try!

Features:

★ Nine sets of easy-to-learn office yoga postures packed.
★ Helps to alleviate arthral and vertebral pains. Boost your health as well as immunity.
★ Sharp images and detailed instructions in both text and audio forms.
★ Additional Function-Pages to inform you of benefits concerned.
★ Useful tips applicable to all yoga movements.
★ BGM set, easy operating, etc.

Screenshots:

You can check and download free from our site: http://downloadandroid.info/products...n-your-office/

MacDegger
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 28
Very cool! Will download and check it out. I probably know a few of these, but any others which are effective are always great to know! And having this on my phone will make me do them more often, I hope :P

owen.chen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
very awesome.