Here is a little status bar teaser. I only recolored the connection and battery indicator. I plan on creating some swype themes, status bar, and possibly pull down. First Swype Theme is up!
2. Install MetaMorph from the market
3. Debugging mode on!
4. Copy ZIP files (my morphs) to sd card (unmount before proceeding)
5. Launch MetaMorph
6. Click 'unzip/extract new them"
7. Press arrow on bottom right to go to sd card
8. Find the ZIP theme and click it.
9. Click close on pop up after the files are loaded
10. Click 'apply all'
11. I haven't run too many yet... but I had to click apply all twice for it to take and the 'theme applied' message pops up.
12. Enjoy and show off your cool new swype keyboard to lame ass unrooted friends.
13. remember the best nation in the world... DOnation. (click link below)
MoJoSwype 2.0 Vintage (stamped)
MoJoSwype 2.0 BlueHue
MoJoSwype 2.0 MoJoBlur
MoJoSwype 2.0 Simple Lime
MoJoSwype 1.0 Kryptonic
MoJoSwype 1.0 - Plastic Wrapped
MoJoSwype 1.1 Blue Glass Tiles