Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Legendary

OP mike1986.

3rd April 2012, 06:06 PM   |  #66551  
Gloucester
Thanks Meter: 23

198 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsv1000

Hi good morning/afternoon/night.

Maybe my answer is responded in other post, but i cant find it.

How I solve the camcorder problem in ARHD 7.0.3, beacuse in 7.0.0 was working very good... and i cant find this rom again.

Thanks...

Don't go with the older camera apk some people have suggested... the latest camera app is a lot better in my opinion... see my reply here...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=66438
3rd April 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #66552  
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 1,880

2,439 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowPony

ROM Cleaner's back-up tool will back-up: mail settings (including inbox), bluetooth pairings and wifi access point keys; apks found in "/data/app"
the apps are saved in "/sdcard/ROMCleaner/FirstBoot/data/app"
so you could take a look in that folder and decide to remove some apps

no settings are saved for the apps, and after a full wipe there shouldn't be any settings for those apps
to my knowledge most back-ed apps are not stored on the flash but on the sdcard, so no issues with ROMCleaner restoring apps that you only had backed up with some other app

so, the only problem would be frozen apps

in any ways, I like this tool, very handy, first boot will take a tad longer with all the apps installed, but no more setting up google, download Titanium (MBP in my case) to restore apps, since they're already there

still i will use Titanium cause i want data for some aps and some handy control In OS over the apps

but ill have backup tool in mind for the OS settings...(WiFi, Bluetooth..etc)

tnx again for the info and to Patric Dude and Craack for the TOOLS

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsv1000

Sorry, i cant find a link, can you please copy me the link?

Im sorry...

Thanks,

my mistake ...i was confusing Camera ISSUE with the USB disconnecting issue

i installed RCTWEAKS and camera issues (FC) are gone. Using the older camera from &.).) didn't worked for me

here you find RCTWEAKS 2.0 that used...no issues....but always do a Nandroid backup before

so

DO the backup

flash the tweaks

http://www.uploadbaz.com/h8qg56eelwek

or

http://min.us/mOfYjRGX9

or

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20969556/RCT...RunnyDrOiD.zip

have fun
Last edited by Saluco; 3rd April 2012 at 07:26 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saluco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 09:05 PM   |  #66553  
Thanks Meter: 7

75 posts
More
Is anyone having issues installing latest Titanium Backup. I'm on 6.3.2 and for some reason I get the Insufficient starage available. I cleraed cache and moved everything that i can to SD card but still no luck. Only way I can install is via update.zip file I created with version 4.8.4.1
Last edited by db0511; 3rd April 2012 at 09:26 PM.
3rd April 2012, 09:30 PM   |  #66554  
Flag in a barn
Thanks Meter: 592

639 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by db0511

Is anyone having issues installing latest Titanium Backup. I'm on 6.3.2 and for some reason I get the Insufficient starage available. I cleraed cache and moved everything that i can to SD card but still no luck. Only way I can install is via update.zip file I created with version 4.8.4.1

I believe you finally got the latest Play Store (Market replacement) update
just clear cache for it, I think it will help

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcarter

Don't go with the older camera apk some people have suggested... the latest camera app is a lot better in my opinion... see my reply here...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=66438

and I don't like flashing the tweaks, and pushing the old camera works in my case (need correct permissions for it to work, as any system app would require)
and this is why I suggest both solutions to whomever asks, so they can choose what they like
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShadowPony For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 09:37 PM   |  #66555  
Thanks Meter: 51

1,257 posts
More
Quote:

I hate to say it, but I had this problem too after my Market updated to a newer version (on 6.3.2). I tried everything (clearing cache, etc.) and the only thing that solved it for me was to revert to Market 2.3.6. I believe this is the app I used to do that, but I think there are several other methods if you look around.

By they way, no issues on 7.0.3 so far. My Market has updated all the way to the Play Store app without this problem.
3rd April 2012, 09:40 PM   |  #66556  

75 posts
More
I cleared Play Store cache but no luck and tried this fix data/app/ and delete com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.odex but still no luck

Using Old Market did not help either
Last edited by db0511; 3rd April 2012 at 11:07 PM.
4th April 2012, 12:09 AM   |  #66557  
Thanks Meter: 1,341

1,766 posts
More
Quote:

I cleared Play Store cache but no luck and tried this fix data/app/ and delete com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.odex but still no luck

Using Old Market did not help either

Try clearing the dalvik cache as well as normal cache and Market data. It helped when some people were having similar problems a while back, not exactly the same issue though, but it's worth a try.
4th April 2012, 12:42 AM   |  #66558  
Thanks Meter: 59

296 posts
More
Is there any chance for install RcMix Tweaks on Sense 3.5 version?

Wysłane z Desire HD Tapatalk 2
4th April 2012, 01:03 AM   |  #66559  
Flag Bodrum
Thanks Meter: 1,497

6,236 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saluco

but ill have backup tool in mind for the OS settings...(WiFi, Bluetooth..etc)

Ummm, Titanium Backup can backup/restore these settings.
4th April 2012, 01:09 AM   |  #66560  

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher65

Try clearing the dalvik cache as well as normal cache and Market data. It helped when some people were having similar problems a while back, not exactly the same issue though, but it's worth a try.

Did all of that already

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, arhd, awesome, custom, desire hd best rom, dhd, gingerbread, htc, mike1986, revolution, rom, script, sense, teaser, thank you
Previous Thread Next Thread