Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 50,938 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Legendary

Tip us?

gcarter
Old
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsv1000 View Post
Hi good morning/afternoon/night.

Maybe my answer is responded in other post, but i cant find it.

How I solve the camcorder problem in ARHD 7.0.3, beacuse in 7.0.0 was working very good... and i cant find this rom again.

Thanks...
Don't go with the older camera apk some people have suggested... the latest camera app is a lot better in my opinion... see my reply here...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=66438

Saluco
Old
(Last edited by Saluco; 3rd April 2012 at 06:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowPony View Post
ROM Cleaner's back-up tool will back-up: mail settings (including inbox), bluetooth pairings and wifi access point keys; apks found in "/data/app"
the apps are saved in "/sdcard/ROMCleaner/FirstBoot/data/app"
so you could take a look in that folder and decide to remove some apps

no settings are saved for the apps, and after a full wipe there shouldn't be any settings for those apps
to my knowledge most back-ed apps are not stored on the flash but on the sdcard, so no issues with ROMCleaner restoring apps that you only had backed up with some other app

so, the only problem would be frozen apps

in any ways, I like this tool, very handy, first boot will take a tad longer with all the apps installed, but no more setting up google, download Titanium (MBP in my case) to restore apps, since they're already there

still i will use Titanium cause i want data for some aps and some handy control In OS over the apps

but ill have backup tool in mind for the OS settings...(WiFi, Bluetooth..etc)

tnx again for the info and to Patric Dude and Craack for the TOOLS

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsv1000 View Post
Sorry, i cant find a link, can you please copy me the link?

Im sorry...

Thanks,
my mistake ...i was confusing Camera ISSUE with the USB disconnecting issue

i installed RCTWEAKS and camera issues (FC) are gone. Using the older camera from &.).) didn't worked for me

here you find RCTWEAKS 2.0 that used...no issues....but always do a Nandroid backup before

so

DO the backup

flash the tweaks

http://www.uploadbaz.com/h8qg56eelwek

or

http://min.us/mOfYjRGX9

or

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20969556/RCT...RunnyDrOiD.zip

have fun
Galaxy Note 2
ARHD

Omega

WACCOPEDIA

Advanced Tricks for Saving Battery

.....THE LOVE BELOW.....
Quote:

....and of course, my KungFu is better than yours )
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saluco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

db0511
Old
(Last edited by db0511; 3rd April 2012 at 08:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Is anyone having issues installing latest Titanium Backup. I'm on 6.3.2 and for some reason I get the Insufficient starage available. I cleraed cache and moved everything that i can to SD card but still no luck. Only way I can install is via update.zip file I created with version 4.8.4.1

ShadowPony
Old
Thanks Meter 592

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by db0511 View Post
Is anyone having issues installing latest Titanium Backup. I'm on 6.3.2 and for some reason I get the Insufficient starage available. I cleraed cache and moved everything that i can to SD card but still no luck. Only way I can install is via update.zip file I created with version 4.8.4.1
I believe you finally got the latest Play Store (Market replacement) update
just clear cache for it, I think it will help

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcarter View Post
Don't go with the older camera apk some people have suggested... the latest camera app is a lot better in my opinion... see my reply here...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=66438
and I don't like flashing the tweaks, and pushing the old camera works in my case (need correct permissions for it to work, as any system app would require)
and this is why I suggest both solutions to whomever asks, so they can choose what they like
Phone: HTC Desire HD
ROM: ARHD 6.4 by mike1986.
Kernel: RCMIX3D-V12-2WCR
Radio: 12.69a.60.29U_26.17.14.11_M
Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch 1.0.0.5 RC9, build 40
Other Apps:
Daemon Controller 4.3.2-beta1 for OC and UV
virtuous_oc Daemon
Theme: /* IceHD - created by he_stheone, adapted by Restorer */

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShadowPony For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hefman
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
I hate to say it, but I had this problem too after my Market updated to a newer version (on 6.3.2). I tried everything (clearing cache, etc.) and the only thing that solved it for me was to revert to Market 2.3.6. I believe this is the app I used to do that, but I think there are several other methods if you look around.

By they way, no issues on 7.0.3 so far. My Market has updated all the way to the Play Store app without this problem.
Current Device: HTC Inspire 4G
Rom: aospX (ICS) 1.0.0-BR7
Radio: 12.69a.60.29U_26.17.14.11_M
Previous Devices: AT&T Tilt2, HTC Touch Pro (unbranded), Verizon/HTC XV6700 (Apache), Cingular/HTC 8125 (Wizard), Cingular/HTC SMT5600 (Typhoon), and various nameless, faceless analog flip phones... oh yeah, and a Motorola DynaTAC...

My wife has an iPhone...

"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

db0511
Old
(Last edited by db0511; 3rd April 2012 at 10:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
I cleared Play Store cache but no luck and tried this fix data/app/ and delete com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.odex but still no luck

Using Old Market did not help either

preacher65
Old
Thanks Meter 1,341
Quote:
I cleared Play Store cache but no luck and tried this fix data/app/ and delete com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup.odex but still no luck

Using Old Market did not help either
Try clearing the dalvik cache as well as normal cache and Market data. It helped when some people were having similar problems a while back, not exactly the same issue though, but it's worth a try.
LG Nexus 4: SlimKat (latest weekly) (4.4.2) with hells-Core b46t4 kernel

Asus Nexus 7 (2012): Stock (4.4.2)

Samsung Nexus 10: SlimKat (latest weekly) (4.4.2) with KTManta 04-06-2014 kernel

HTC Desire HD: Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies (4.4.2)

Dod6
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Is there any chance for install RcMix Tweaks on Sense 3.5 version?

Wysłane z Desire HD Tapatalk 2
HTC One X User | Sony Xperia Tablet S User

makbil
Old
Thanks Meter 1,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saluco View Post
but ill have backup tool in mind for the OS settings...(WiFi, Bluetooth..etc)
Ummm, Titanium Backup can backup/restore these settings.

Firmware flashing guide for Android 4.2.2
HTC One - ARHD 62.0 | KK 4.4.2
HTC One X - Android Revolution HD 31.3 | Sense 5 | Base 4.18.401.2 | JB 4.2.2 /Quietly rooted
HTC Desire HD - ARHD 9.0 (3.12.405.1)
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 (P900) (KK 4.4.2)
Google Nexus 7 - Android 4.4.4
Samsung Note 10.1 (N8005) 3G+Wi-Fi ([JB 4.1.2])

db0511
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by preacher65 View Post
Try clearing the dalvik cache as well as normal cache and Market data. It helped when some people were having similar problems a while back, not exactly the same issue though, but it's worth a try.
Did all of that already

Tags
android, arhd, awesome, custom, desire hd best rom, dhd, gingerbread, htc, mike1986, revolution, rom, script, sense, teaser, thank you