FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

XDA Android App - Problems / Bugs / Feature Requests etc.

8,712 posts
Thanks Meter: 407
 
By DaveShaw, Retired Senior Moderator + Wiki Bureaucrat on 16th November 2010, 11:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th March 2011, 11:24 AM |#111  
Senior Member
Flag Perrysburg, OH
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
I am unable to update to the latest version. On the Market only the paid version is showing. Why is this? But if I go to AppBrian, version 1.4.0 is the latest and is still listed but there is no option to update. Any ideas?
 
 
10th March 2011, 11:36 AM |#112  
Junior Member
Flag xiang tan
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
1
The Tapa Talk based app seems to work well other than a minor bug I've noticed. It appears the Desire Q&A forum is missing in the HTC Desire section. At a guess it may be a bug in the Tapa Talk software dealing with the ampersand in the forum name.
10th March 2011, 11:40 AM |#113  
shoman94's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Maine
Thanks Meter: 12,306
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbubba999

Same problem here, I always get taken to the 1st post on the 1st page now, rather than where I finished reading (to the newest post)
When you have a thread that gets 10+ news posts each hour or so, its impossible to keep track now.

Anyway of getting the old apk file?

Yes....please fix this!

Sent from a Captivate running Continuum/SuckerPunch#55/JPG on xda app.
10th March 2011, 11:41 AM |#114  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron78

I am unable to update to the latest version. On the Market only the paid version is showing. Why is this? But if I go to AppBrian, version 1.4.0 is the latest and is still listed but there is no option to update. Any ideas?

read some posts above yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by svetius

We had to take the free app update (1.4) down today because there was a bug.

The Following User Says Thank You to uxu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2011, 11:57 AM |#115  
Senior Member
Flag Perrysburg, OH
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uxu

read some posts above yours

Thanks, I didnt scroll up far enough.
10th March 2011, 01:13 PM |#116  
xero2002's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Glad to find the answer to my problem in this topic without even asking a question.

Good luck with fixing the app. Hope to see it back soon.
10th March 2011, 02:54 PM |#117  
NotATreoFan's Avatar
Developer Committee and More
Wrong Side of Heaven, Righteous Side of Hell
Thanks Meter: 4,936
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by czshf1

The Tapa Talk based app seems to work well other than a minor bug I've noticed. It appears the Desire Q&A forum is missing in the HTC Desire section. At a guess it may be a bug in the Tapa Talk software dealing with the ampersand in the forum name.

Try clearing the app data, and logging in again. I had this issue with the free XDA app after the HD2 section was reorganized, and it took a clean start for them to pull down properly.
10th March 2011, 03:31 PM |#118  
ChungHung.Chen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HsinChu
Thanks Meter: 214
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbubba999

Same problem here, I always get taken to the 1st post on the 1st page now, rather than where I finished reading (to the newest post)
When you have a thread that gets 10+ news posts each hour or so, its impossible to keep track now.

Anyway of getting the old apk file?

Same problem here, please help to fix it. Thanks!!
10th March 2011, 10:06 PM |#119  
Senior Member
Flag Puerto Rico
Thanks Meter: 23
 
Donate to Me
More
i wlll check this out.
11th March 2011, 03:01 AM |#120  
Member
Flag Biên Ḥa
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
11th March 2011, 04:08 AM |#121  
mrkite38's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 371
 
More
Theres an option for which post to jump to when you open a thread in the options.

Sent from my Incredible using XDA Premium App

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes