FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

XDA Android App - Problems / Bugs / Feature Requests etc.

8,712 posts
Thanks Meter: 407
 
By DaveShaw, Retired Senior Moderator + Wiki Bureaucrat on 16th November 2010, 11:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th December 2010, 07:20 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
fc on gtablet
I loaded this on my Viewsonic gtablet. I am getting various forced closes reading forums/posts. If it helps, landscape more.
 
 
28th December 2010, 11:38 PM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi,

I'm new here .. I'm searching in this forum, where can I ask or find a solution for my android app?
5th January 2011, 11:21 PM |#23  
quickstang's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 290
 
More
Can someone help me figure out how to get the app to start on the first page of a thread?

I have it running on my Epic, and when I click on a thread, I am taken to the very last page of the topic. I'd like to be taken to the first page of the topic to start reading, or since this is where most change logs are posted on ROMS, it makes sense.

I thought there would be a way to change it, but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated as i'd like to start at the beginning of a topic and not the end.
8th January 2011, 03:49 AM |#24  
IndyRoadie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
When I press the 'Participated' tab it says "this forum has disabled tapitalk, please contact the forums administrator"

...yet obviously it is working otherwise, lol.

Sent from my Floyo Tazz Eris using XDA App
8th January 2011, 10:25 AM |#25  
pulser_g2's Avatar
Developer Admin / Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 11,363
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyRoadie

When I press the 'Participated' tab it says "this forum has disabled tapitalk, please contact the forums administrator"

...yet obviously it is working otherwise, lol.

Sent from my Floyo Tazz Eris using XDA App

I think I know the issue... Flagging this to the admins.
The Following User Says Thank You to pulser_g2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2011, 10:45 PM |#26  
IndyRoadie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulser_g2

I think I know the issue... Flagging this to the admins.

Working now. Thanks


Sent from my Floyo Tazz using XDA App
9th January 2011, 08:37 PM |#27  
missparker76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstang

Can someone help me figure out how to get the app to start on the first page of a thread?

I have it running on my Epic, and when I click on a thread, I am taken to the very last page of the topic. I'd like to be taken to the first page of the topic to start reading, or since this is where most change logs are posted on ROMS, it makes sense.

I thought there would be a way to change it, but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated as i'd like to start at the beginning of a topic and not the end.

Same problem on my phone. Or you're taken to the first page but not to the 1st post on threads you've never read. It would be better to be taken to the first unread post.

I have another feature request: would it be possible to add a "Mark all as read" option in the menu like in RSS applications? It would be so useful! For the moment if you don't click on a thread you cannot differentiate updated threads and threads that were already downloaded.
10th January 2011, 12:37 PM |#28  
daddymikey1975's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
A new Q&A subforum has been added to the Epic 4G subforum yet the new Q&A section does now show up in tapatalk or the XDA app.

Thanks
10th January 2011, 01:32 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Flag Greensboro
Thanks Meter: 36
 
Donate to Me
More
the search functionality on xda app desperately needs to be fixed.
10th January 2011, 07:50 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Nantes
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
When I launch the app, it says

Quote:

this forum appears have deactivate tapatalk, please contact an administrator

Why ???
10th January 2011, 09:42 PM |#31  
BrandoKC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 287
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmoot

When I launch the app, it says



Why ???

Try uninstalling and reinstalling

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes