5,597,542 Members 31,716 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XDA Android App - Problems / Bugs / Feature Requests etc.

Tip us?

justauser
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Default fc on gtablet

I loaded this on my Viewsonic gtablet. I am getting various forced closes reading forums/posts. If it helps, landscape more.

MatejZ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi,

I'm new here .. I'm searching in this forum, where can I ask or find a solution for my android app?

quickstang
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Can someone help me figure out how to get the app to start on the first page of a thread?

I have it running on my Epic, and when I click on a thread, I am taken to the very last page of the topic. I'd like to be taken to the first page of the topic to start reading, or since this is where most change logs are posted on ROMS, it makes sense.

I thought there would be a way to change it, but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated as i'd like to start at the beginning of a topic and not the end.

IndyRoadie
Old
Thanks Meter 22
When I press the 'Participated' tab it says "this forum has disabled tapitalk, please contact the forums administrator"

...yet obviously it is working otherwise, lol.

Sent from my Floyo Tazz Eris using XDA App

pulser_g2
Old
Developer Admin / Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 10594
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyRoadie View Post
When I press the 'Participated' tab it says "this forum has disabled tapitalk, please contact the forums administrator"

...yet obviously it is working otherwise, lol.

Sent from my Floyo Tazz Eris using XDA App
I think I know the issue... Flagging this to the admins.

Having trouble getting an answer? | What is XDA about? | How to ask for help?

if [ $PM.incoming.type = $type.question.ROM.how_to_use ] || [ $PM.incoming.type = $type.question.ROM.silly_question ]; then mv $PM.incoming /.trash; PM.response($responsetype.ignore); $PM.sender.ignore_in_future=true; init.sequence($boy_who_cried_wolf); fi;

BTC: 1K2fpDsRHkirWmk3PKiqtzhVHKUJCWPWnN
PGP: 0x260F4FDEF258E3C4
The Following User Says Thank You to pulser_g2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IndyRoadie
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulser_g2 View Post
I think I know the issue... Flagging this to the admins.
Working now. Thanks

Sent from my Floyo Tazz using XDA App

missparker76
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
Can someone help me figure out how to get the app to start on the first page of a thread?

I have it running on my Epic, and when I click on a thread, I am taken to the very last page of the topic. I'd like to be taken to the first page of the topic to start reading, or since this is where most change logs are posted on ROMS, it makes sense.

I thought there would be a way to change it, but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated as i'd like to start at the beginning of a topic and not the end.
Same problem on my phone. Or you're taken to the first page but not to the 1st post on threads you've never read. It would be better to be taken to the first unread post.

I have another feature request: would it be possible to add a "Mark all as read" option in the menu like in RSS applications? It would be so useful! For the moment if you don't click on a thread you cannot differentiate updated threads and threads that were already downloaded.

HTC
Desire Z

Stock ROM OTA 1.82.405.1

daddymikey1975
Old
Thanks Meter 136
A new Q&A subforum has been added to the Epic 4G subforum yet the new Q&A section does now show up in tapatalk or the XDA app.

Thanks

johnston9234
Old
Thanks Meter 34

DONATE TO ME
the search functionality on xda app desperately needs to be fixed.

metalmoot
Old
Thanks Meter 33
When I launch the app, it says

Quote:
this forum appears have deactivate tapatalk, please contact an administrator
Why ???