[App] My First Application for Windows Phone 7 - ShoppingTime
Product: ShoppingTime 2010
Author: Wayne Gao
ShoppingTime is an application which allows you to track your shopping procedures. It provides a simple way to record your shopping items, a straightforward style to browse your desired goods and a history list back to one year. In essence, it works as a shopping list, reminding you not to forget anything to buy. Furthermore, it provides the ability to create periodical shopping plans. Do you have to re-stock something every month? OK, it's just created for this. With extreme user experience, ShoppingTime has the confidence to be a handy assistant while you're enjoying your shopping time.
It's already been available in MarketPlace for Windows Phone 7.
- Accepts simple input for recording shopping items.
- Provides an advanced mode for specifying more details, including tags, descriptions, activation dates and recurrence configurations.
- Supports up to 3 custom tags for each shopping item.
- Provides a tagged shopping list, with the ability to switch among different categories.
- Supports to save the extra information while checking out an shopping item, including costs, payment methods and remarks.
- Provides a history list which dates back to 1 year, shown month by month.
- Provides the ability to change ShoppingTime settings.
- Supports multi-languages, including English(United States) and Chinese(China). *German(Germany) is coming soon.
Please visit code.wegao.com for more information.
Lots of screenshots are available there, too.
For learning together, I'd like to provide free copies for all developers here.
Contact me by leaving your email here or on the blog. I will send you an XAP later. Hope to be your friend.