Ask a question

No registration required

help! no network i9000

OP elinvalido

17th November 2010, 05:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Hi sorry if the answer its out there, just got tired of searching, i have a samsung galaxy GT-I9000, firmware version 2.2, baseband version I9000xxjmp kernel version 2.6.32.9 rootSE-S608 #1 build number FROYO.XWJP6, my phone was working perfectly until tonight, i was going to change the simcard for my wife's and i did a factory reset, log on with my wife's google account, but then there's no network connection, it only works on wifi. i tried to register manually & automatically, but nothing happens, i swicth with 3 different simcard and nothing, even my company dosen't appear on the network list, it only says emergency calls only, how can i register back my network?
17th November 2010, 08:30 AM   |  #2  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 275

1,216 posts
More
Lightbulb Refer to this
Quote:
Originally Posted by elinvalido

Hi sorry if the answer its out there, just got tired of searching, i have a samsung galaxy GT-I9000, firmware version 2.2, baseband version I9000xxjmp kernel version 2.6.32.9 rootSE-S608 #1 build number FROYO.XWJP6, my phone was working perfectly until tonight, i was going to change the simcard for my wife's and i did a factory reset, log on with my wife's google account, but then there's no network connection, it only works on wifi. i tried to register manually & automatically, but nothing happens, i swicth with 3 different simcard and nothing, even my company dosen't appear on the network list, it only says emergency calls only, how can i register back my network?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...82#post9218582
17th November 2010, 01:37 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
i think my mobile network is working it just dosen't register or recognize my carrier, im from PR im with Claro wich work on gsm/wcdma 850 but on the available networks only appear att and tmobile and they also work also on 850,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread