Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] insanity CM 057 [21.12.2011] - Multi DPI

OP nitr8

25th July 2011, 04:58 PM   |  #11511  
eths83600's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 181
 
617 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEVARM3

So, now you are lying to slappy?...
I never got any PM, I actually sent you a PM about this issue an hour ago hoping we could work something out...
I never intended to crap all over you, it was all in good fun ....
Guess some people just take things harder then other so I should just watch out what I say in the future right?

Peace guys

Or ignore, ignoring is the best answer.
I don't really understand his reply a well, but still, ignore!
25th July 2011, 05:03 PM   |  #11512  
SAEVARM3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Akureyri
Thanks Meter: 214
 
1,897 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eths83600

Or ignore, ignoring is the best answer.
I don't really understand his reply a well, but still, ignore!

Well, he is calling me a noob all over the place so this has to stop...
I have contacted him in PM so this will hopefully be over...

Peace
25th July 2011, 05:09 PM   |  #11513  
slaphead20's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Out there somewhere
Thanks Meter: 4,756
 
11,297 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEVARM3

I never got any PM, I actually sent you a PM about this issue an hour ago hoping we could work something out...
I never intended to crap all over you, it was all in good fun ....
Guess some people just take things harder then other so I should just watch out what I say in the future right?

Peace guys

The pm thing was aimed at surya, don't panic and sam was just having a playful dig at you cos his memory is too good!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
25th July 2011, 05:11 PM   |  #11514  
SAEVARM3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Akureyri
Thanks Meter: 214
 
1,897 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaphead20

The pm thing was aimed at surya, don't panic and sam was just having a playful dig at you cos his memory is too good!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

well, he attacked me @ Darky´s thread and also on his own so...
I contacted him so this would stop....
25th July 2011, 05:15 PM   |  #11515  
slaphead20's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Out there somewhere
Thanks Meter: 4,756
 
11,297 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEVARM3

well, he attacked me @ Darky´s thread and also on his own so...
I contacted him so this would stop....

I did stick up for you and defended your honor

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to slaphead20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2011, 05:21 PM   |  #11516  
SAEVARM3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Akureyri
Thanks Meter: 214
 
1,897 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaphead20

I did stick up for you and defended your honor

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

and I appreciate that to the fullest mate.....
25th July 2011, 05:23 PM   |  #11517  
slaphead20's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Out there somewhere
Thanks Meter: 4,756
 
11,297 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEVARM3

and I appreciate that to the fullest mate.....

Well I know how nasty it is to be attacked

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
25th July 2011, 05:23 PM   |  #11518  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Insanity ii ,what is it?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
25th July 2011, 05:32 PM   |  #11519  
slaphead20's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Out there somewhere
Thanks Meter: 4,756
 
11,297 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efimov oleg

Insanity ii ,what is it?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

Insanity ii?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
25th July 2011, 05:47 PM   |  #11520  
SAEVARM3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Akureyri
Thanks Meter: 214
 
1,897 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efimov oleg

Insanity ii ,what is it?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

Looks like something new .... insanity-ii-001-b1.zip
Do not go a head and flash it since they have not yet made it official

Peace

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
insanity, nitr8, read post 1, read post 2, read post 3
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes