FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM] insanity CM 057 [21.12.2011] - Multi DPI

1,657 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,240
 
By nitr8, Retired Recognized Developer on 17th November 2010, 04:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th December 2010, 06:21 PM |#1611  
TrOjAnUK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Essex
Thanks Meter: 883
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayearthX

In Kies mode, Windows 7 x64 doesn't recognize my phone. Nothing happens after connecting it through USB cable.
Is it because there's no MtpApplication.apk in /system/app/?

Yep.. you NEED the app on the phone to use that awful Kies

TrOjAn
 
 
27th December 2010, 06:22 PM |#1612  
TrOjAnUK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Essex
Thanks Meter: 883
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppon2

nitr8 would you consider using the latest ADW. I have always been a fan of LP BUT they finally have vertical app draw now and the theme support is excellent. Cool new features if you wanna check it out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD5WD-HDagM

*Edit nevermind I don't think there is a free version

Nope thats ADW ex which I believe is a paid for app... I use ADW but I know nitr8 has tried them all and always seems to return to LP for some reason

TrOjAn
27th December 2010, 07:58 PM |#1613  
Junior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can we have an unthemed version? or .. i dont know, some instructions to get an unthemed version
27th December 2010, 08:00 PM |#1614  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
hi guys,
this is without any doubt the cake I prefer.

Unluckly I'm not able to setup the battery_icon_mod_2

As I already wrote the message is something like: you don't have full root access r/w...

Of course, I switched the /system in rw (using the remount cmd added by nitr8), in any case the apk doesn't run properly.

Anyone has the trick?

Thanks to all & gratz to nitr8
27th December 2010, 09:14 PM |#1615  
Senior Member
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Same problem for me. I tried to flash a new theme and it didn t change the dock icons ...
27th December 2010, 09:21 PM |#1616  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hi Everyone.

That's my first post. I've had an omnia B7610 before I bought this amazing phone.
First I want to thank nitr8 for a great rom. I made a fresh install through Odin. Than I installed 0.21 and during last two days made 2 upgrades to 0.23 through clockwork.
I completely customized files in rom, also swype...
I have no issues at all.
My favourite kernel at this moment is Speed Mod 12a 500hz because of tiny rcu which is very smooth.
My battery lasts for 14-26 hours. Depends on how intensive is my usage.
But it's very intensive and I think it's a good result.
One more time thanks to nitr8 for best rom for SGS at all.
I will post later if I find any issues but I haven't noticed anything for 2 days....
Cheers and a happy New Year....

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
27th December 2010, 10:17 PM |#1617  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeverr

hi guys,
this is without any doubt the cake I prefer.

Unluckly I'm not able to setup the battery_icon_mod_2

As I already wrote the message is something like: you don't have full root access r/w...

Of course, I switched the /system in rw (using the remount cmd added by nitr8), in any case the apk doesn't run properly.

Anyone has the trick?

Thanks to all & gratz to nitr8

I alreadey posted that, it fails in uot kitchen and battery mod2 also does not work. I finished manuallly replacing icons in frameworl-res.apk
27th December 2010, 10:18 PM |#1618  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nks14

can we have an unthemed version? or .. i dont know, some instructions to get an unthemed version

Agree with that
+1
27th December 2010, 11:09 PM |#1619  
Junior Member
Flag Zoetermeer
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Greetings to all and late merry chistmas

I have the awesome [ROM] Insanity JPY v0.23 [27.12.2010] (i updated after pic)
and i have yet to see my +2200 quadrant score . now don't get me wrong the thing is smooth as butter and the boot time is amazing. BUT i just like to see my gt i9000 perform at optimal capacity. I have posted pics below. sins this is my first time posting on this forum i cant post external links so just paste the "HTTP" back together to view images :P

If anyone can point out what i am missing here....thanks in advance


ht tp://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5915/img5197h.jpg
ht tp://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1640/img5200x.jpg
ht tp://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1351/img5201i.jpg
ht tp://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4282/img5206j.jpg
27th December 2010, 11:20 PM |#1620  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicaledward

Greetings to all and late merry chistmas

I have the awesome [ROM] Insanity JPY v0.23 [27.12.2010] (i updated after pic)
and i have yet to see my +2200 quadrant score . now don't get me wrong the thing is smooth as butter and the boot time is amazing. BUT i just like to see my gt i9000 perform at optimal capacity. I have posted pics below. sins this is my first time posting on this forum i cant post external links so just paste the "HTTP" back together to view images :P

If anyone can point out what i am missing here....thanks in advance


ht tp://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5915/img5197h.jpg
ht tp://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1640/img5200x.jpg
ht tp://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1351/img5201i.jpg
ht tp://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4282/img5206j.jpg

~1400 is normal score with all ext4. If you want higher scores go to advanced and you can enable other lagfixes from there.
But remember ; scores are only scores and since the introduction of jpu/jpx/jpy lagfixes are not really required.
That 2200 was obtained with aggresive lagfixes that do not guarantee data integrity and consume more battery.
27th December 2010, 11:22 PM |#1621  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Talking
thnx nitr8 for this fast ROM. I use it without lagfix, but he is very fast.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
insanity, nitr8, read post 1, read post 2, read post 3
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes