Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Galaxy S2 GT-I9200 firmware GINGERBREAD?! (Download LINK)

OP nCoder

23rd November 2010, 08:38 PM   |  #171  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
is the phone already in market???? i am quite lost here!
23rd November 2010, 10:04 PM   |  #172  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by shep211

There is two nexus s phones. The first was going to be released nov 8 but they got bad feed back on the speed(1 ghz hummingbird with rfs). The scrapped the phone and pushed the release date back to feb. The new nexus s has a orion duel core cpu paired with the Mali 400 GPU. It will have a curved screen made by Samsung. Samsung will release galaxy s2 soon after nexus 2 is released. It will have 4.3 or 4.6 Super AMOLED 2 screen with same cpu gpu as nexus 2. They have had some issues with the new chipset so the release date may be pushed back again.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/11/g...sung-gt-i9020/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/11/this-is-the-nexus-s/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/11/is-this-the-nexus-s/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/15/t...a-closer-look/

All these are just rumors and speculations.

The 4.3 and 4.6 sAmoled2 screen leak looks really fake.
http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/11/e...d-and-huge-di/
Check this to find out why
http://www.androidpolice.com/2010/11...ake-heres-why/

So far, there seems to be 3 new models out there, i9020, i9100, i9200

i9020, rumored Nexus S with curved screen.
i9100, rumored Galaxy 2 which has dual core cpu based on Eldar Murtazin's twitter (http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/14/s...-the-galaxy-s/)
i9200, is the device which this thread's firmware leak came from

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrazr

is the phone already in market???? i am quite lost here!

No, all of them are not in the market.
Last edited by MaelstromXC; 23rd November 2010 at 10:07 PM.
23rd November 2010, 11:34 PM   |  #173  
Senior Member
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 67
 
435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Just in the hands of Google people xD
Well at least the 9100 and the 9020.


PS: We need a rumour thread so we can spam freely :| these forums are becoming a mess.
24th November 2010, 01:03 PM   |  #174  
Pako7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 290
 
381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
that's full JPG & PNG image from i9200 firmware

turbobit.net/0yxpvlnmj6tk.html

.
Last edited by Pako7; 24th November 2010 at 05:36 PM.
24th November 2010, 02:04 PM   |  #175  
dwillMUFC's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
224 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
Interesting pictures - Galaxy s possible 2.3 upgrade ?
Is it me or do these pictures look like the interface of galaxy s and model?



Taken straight from pako7's download (Thanks)



And


Dan
24th November 2010, 07:22 PM   |  #176  
Pako7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 290
 
381 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
IMHO

I have received almost all files of this i9200_firmware and think that its very similar on Limo_firmware
24th November 2010, 08:52 PM   |  #177  
irishrally's Avatar
Senior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 504
 
3,321 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shep211

There is two nexus s phones. The first was going to be released nov 8 but they got bad feed back on the speed(1 ghz hummingbird with rfs). The scrapped the phone and pushed the release date back to feb. The new nexus s has a orion duel core cpu paired with the Mali 400 GPU. It will have a curved screen made by Samsung. Samsung will release galaxy s2 soon after nexus 2 is released. It will have 4.3 or 4.6 Super AMOLED 2 screen with same cpu gpu as nexus 2. They have had some issues with the new chipset so the release date may be pushed back again.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/11/g...sung-gt-i9020/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/11/this-is-the-nexus-s/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/11/is-this-the-nexus-s/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/15/t...a-closer-look/

How do you know the Nexus S will be released in Feb now?
24th November 2010, 10:19 PM   |  #178  
n1kon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
366 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2006
More
Can we stay on topic please

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
26th November 2010, 08:00 PM   |  #179  
Senior Member
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 11
 
121 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pako7

that's full JPG & PNG image from i9200 firmware

turbobit.net/0yxpvlnmj6tk.html

.

Found this in there, attached.
Kinda sad gingerbread would have been awesome. I'll continue to see if I find something interesting. Till now I've seen a lot of random human faces, its kind of funny.

WTF I found these!
Maybe it's some kind of compilation rom, with something from iOS, something from WM, something from Android and something from bada?

Actually, the bada icon is called 21_email_icon_bada.png, so maybe there will be a bada mail soon? There's another similar png called 31_Contacts_list_bada_icon.png. So probably some new mail thing.

:eek: 8 mega pixel camera ?

WTF, I actually found Solid Snake in there! Is Samsung kidding with us?? Either way, I smell a lawsuit.
This is just getting wierder and wierder. I think I found 50Cent and Christina Aguilera in there too. Also I found an iPod classic icon titled audio_player2.png, and an iTunes icon with a green note, but I also found something that looked like a screenshot which definitely is Android. I have reached the maximum upload limit. Download the zip and check its contents to look for yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	39_raw.png
Views:	245
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	450269   Click image for larger version

Name:	dotcompopup.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	450276  
Attached Images
      
Last edited by TheNikkoMan; 26th November 2010 at 09:41 PM.
27th November 2010, 10:32 AM   |  #180  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaelstromXC

All these are just rumors and speculations.

The 4.3 and 4.6 sAmoled2 screen leak looks really fake.
http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/11/e...d-and-huge-di/
Check this to find out why
http://www.androidpolice.com/2010/11...ake-heres-why/

So far, there seems to be 3 new models out there, i9020, i9100, i9200

i9020, rumored Nexus S with curved screen.
i9100, rumored Galaxy 2 which has dual core cpu based on Eldar Murtazin's twitter (http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/14/s...-the-galaxy-s/)
i9200, is the device which this thread's firmware leak came from


No, all of them are not in the market.

They look fake but they are not

check this out images from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pako7

that's full JPG & PNG image from i9200 firmware

turbobit.net/0yxpvlnmj6tk.html

.

Don't they look alike?
Attached Images
        

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes