Thanks Meter 120
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hickory Hills IL
DONATE TO ME
[MOD] MTM Gingerbread Keyboard - Haptic Feedback Working [v2.2 01/27/2011]
change starting with 2.x. I am now running a froyo (jk6) build so I will be doing more work with froyo based keyboards instead of the eclair based ones. I will not have any way to test the eclair builds any longer so if someone wants to take them over, send me a message and I will give you the sources (including build scripts).
With 2.x I have started to use the gingerbread keyboard that has been floating around. 1.x builds will continue to be eclair based.
NOTE: Currently the 2.x builds WILL replace your stock keyboard. In order for the auto-complete, I had to revert to using the stock package name. You cannot have more then one of these keyboards installed at a time. I will change this as soon as I find a solution.
I'm absolutely not responsible for anything that happens to your phone from installing this.
- now replaces "GingerbreadKeyboard.apk"
- settings should be fixed...
- minor tweaks
- blackout versions now in their own thread. (thanks to creator2456 for the work on those)
- removed the smiley from the "normal" mode.
- Haptic Feedback works
- fixed popup punctuation outputing the wrong character
- fixed a ui issue with wp7
- changed the green popups in wp7 to a blue
v2.0 (froyo +)
- added smileys to normal mode next to the return key
- added domains to the "/" popup in web mode and added them to the "@" popup in email mode
- fixed the settings button again (have to remember to check-in the code :P)
- moved the "," to the default spot in the punctuation popup.
For Eclair (2.1) based builds, see my second post (post #3)
Blackout Versions by creator2456
- first gingerbread based build for froyo based on Fabolous v2 with auto-correct fix.
- it is basically stock with some tweaks.
- added smiley images to popup
- changes "orange" to the samsungish blue.
- changed the punctuation popup to contain more items
- added the "shift" char to the numbers (!@#$%^&*())
- tweaked the "blue" glow
- auto-complete now working
- suggestion colors are now touchwiz like colors
- fixed issue with bringing up settings from the keyboard button
- fixed the popup for "P" so they all fit.
- added additional hint key info for top row.
For better visibility, the blackout versions now have their own thread.
Stock Green by creator2456 - #post
Stock Orange by the3dman - #post
To install the 2.x versions, install package with CWM.
Note: This are English Only. The other languages have been removed. This gets the size WAY smaller, plus I don't speak anything else so I couldn't edit them if I wanted to.
thanks to creator2456, s0niqu3 and Fabolous
- The #1 Open Source Android Manager
MTM Gingerbread Keyboard
- w/ Working Haptic Feedback
- CIFS/NFS Manager for Root Users
| circle me