I hacked up ADW launcher to have a MIUI'sih dock. It's nothing special but I kinda dig it so i figured id dump it here to share. I'm pretty sure it will only work in portrait mode because i never use landscape i didn't bother modding that source.
Thanks to Anderweb for having such a great open source project!
Thanks to Jrizzill for having such great icons!
- ADWSettings->Main Dock Style->5 Icons has been changed, to have 4 large icons as in pictures below. You must have ADWSettings->UI Settings->Dockbar checked to have swipe gesture open/close app drawer properly.
- Get icons here.
- To open/close the app drawer, swipe the dock apps.
- To add a MIUI icon to the dock
1) long press, select custom shortcut
2) press pick your activity, press applications, select application
3) click the icon to the left of the "pick your activity" button, navigate to the one you want to use, click ok.
4) drag and drop it into the dock.
- Use desktop visualizer (1x1 small) for other desktop shortcuts.