[APP] Fim - Facebook Chat for WP7 -[R]- 5 NOV 2010 -[U]- 30 AUG 2012 -[V]- 2.35
Fim (Facebook & Google Talk Instant Messenger)
Fim is a Facebook chat application for Windows Phone 7 that gives you a simple way to instant message with your online Facebook friends.
Fim does not require 3rd party registration or 3rd party access to your personal data.
* If login fails and you have non English letters in your password, change it to English letters and numbers only
* Touch and Hold (aka context menu) on a conversation to clear chat windows/close permanently/copy paste messages/open profile/pin user tile to start menu
* Disable the "view previous conversations" option for faster login & less data consuming, you can load manually for each conversation in its context menu
* Scroll the login screen to see all preferences / activate push
* In case you didn't know: currently wp7 apps doesn't
run in the background, so unless you activated push notifications for fim, its impossible to stay online if you are navigating to the start menu or to another app. It is possible though to stay in when the device is locked, in order to achieve this, you need to check "Run Under a Locked Screen" in settings
Push notifications guidelines for Fim
* Notifications will only be enabled after a successful login in the app itself, please allow ~20 seconds for notifications to activate before leaving the app.
* If "Tile Notifications" is enabled, don't forget to "pin to start" Fim
* Keep in mind that notifications might not be available at all times
* There is a limit of chat messages that will be pushed, it will reset after re-login using the app itself
* There is a limit of time that the notifications server will hold your session, please sign-in using the app itself every couple of hours
* Make sure you have approved Fim as a facebook app (browsing http://app.mosko.mobi
should read "Success")
* If you have never managed to receive notifications on behalf of Fim, or had both side-load xap & Marketplace version installed on your phone, try to remove the end points entries from your phone's registry (search the forum for this procedure) or "factory reset" your phone.
Questions / comments / bug reports are welcome.
* please post on this thread, and not on a private message
* report any error messages you got from the software
* when reporting first check if your question hasn't been asked or your bug hasn't been reported yet.
* make sure you have installed the latest FIM version available on the Marketplace
* don't forget to mention your type of device, os/rom version and type of internet connection used.
Download Link: http://social.zune.net/redirect?type...4-00237de2db9e
Download Link: (Ad Free) http://social.zune.net/redirect?type...b-78e7d1fa76f8
Mango XAP for Side Loaders: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...8&d=1317998640